Are you part of the 98% of the population of the world, or the 2%?

Did this test in a college course a year ago. I picked Red Pipe Wrench, BTW. Courtesy of OpFor. :)

I think the statistic is reversed for HL2 netters. Me and my brother both got "red hammer". Its amazing how "red.....hammer" just popped into my mind.

I'm part of the two, but just nearly.

I thought "Green hammer" :|

I thought of a blue hammer. Close, but I'm still part of the 2%. By the look of things, so is the majority of this forum.

Blue hammer

Take the personality test it advertises too, very short download, and the results are shockingly accurate. It tells you to pick a butch of colours that appeals to you, and somehow tells the exact your personality is in at the moment.

Orange hammer. Seems as though red hammer is part of the 2% rather than the 98% after reviewing all the replies.

Take the personality test it advertises too, very short download, and the results are shockingly accurate. It tells you to pick a butch of colours that appeals to you, and somehow tells the exact your personality is in at the moment.

So accurate it wasn't even funny. :|

I thought blue hammer... Wtf? How does that work? It's awesome.

I decided to rebel and not think about a color or a tool.

green flathead screwdriver. :|

What the ****, I thought of a red hammer.

My first reaction was one of amazement, absolutely stunned I was.

But it's actually very clever indeed, the sums are pointless and are merely presentation, it wasn't until I re-read it that I realised it asked me to think of a tool and a color, I imagine if you just asked people to think of a tool and a color they would say red hammer.

It's very good, becuase even when it was wrong people were amazed, "I said Blue hammer, omg wow" when really it was wrong on your colour and merely guessed the simplest tool that comes to mind.

I never thought of anything. I went completely blank. I hate sums.

I thought of a blue hacksaw.

Seems a bit of a crap test compared to similar ones (Think of a country beginning with D?)

maybe that 98% likes hammers?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VArQABogDL4[/YOUTUBE]

Back