Are you true to HL2? .net

J

Joeyslucky22

So guys.. how often do you visit this site (or the most you've visited it in a week)

hehe.. pointless thread but what the hell huh

EDIT: WTF?? I wanted to make this a poll! aaahh and i cant delete my thread?... sorry guys..

Constantly. Practically. I refresh a lot because some posts every few minutes and I'm very bored until I leave for University.

In fact, It's the only forum I've posted regularly in.

I am certainly a true Hl2netter. Thats why im a mod :)

This si the best site around. I also think its go the biggest following, likely to grow exponentially when the game is actually released.

its amazgin, for a game to have such a following months before its released is like nothing before.

Ive signed up to other forums, but this is my home. I havent posted anywhere else in ages, but still check them for anything interesting.

I visit a couple times a day to see if there are any news or if there are any new interesting off topic threads... like this one. :)

I used to be a hardcore poster in the General forum, but now I moved mostly to Off-Topic.

Another weird side-effect I guess.

yeah, before the big forum make over, I read everything in general but after that the forum grew to much and then general went out of control. now I spend most of my time here.
Sometimes I venture to coding or mapping...

Well, I can't find any interesting topics in general forum, same here, so I don't post so much as I did before.

The offtopic forum is alot more funnier/fun than the general... I think we moved cause it was being taken over by the "OMEG DELAY" threads....

Im a true hl2netter, I guess thats why I am a News Poster

I am a HL2netter. But, I am pretty much a Off-Topic only person.

I'm somewhat of a Hl2netter, I spend alot of time on the forums everyday, reading posts, but I don't post as much as I use to.

Yah I visit regularly, Avoid the General DisscusionBoard now tho. Tend to lurk in the Custom Maps and General Off-Topic parts of ze Board. :)Sabotaging Badgers Polls.

General discussion really got boring :/

to me it's basically off-topic, models, and maybe coding some times... blah

I visit general once in a while, but nothing intresting there most of the time.

Originally posted by )[eVo]( Para
Take a look, this is what I'm doing right now :)

para i swear to god, you post that picture again, im going to take my finger, and jam it through your eye into your brain.

I'd say im a true HL2.netter, i visit a lot every day, tomorrow I'll count.

I'm a true HL2.netter.... like Farrow said, thats why I'm a moderator... the funny thing is.... this is the only forum I post on lots, and considering this is the first forum I ever joined... and I joined really just to see what a forum was like :p....

and I stayed here :)

um daily like 4 times aday but thats gonna change soon school starting :-/

i hang around here only in this forum. i just left most of the bf1942 forums a few days ago. this game will be dead soon... i often don't close my browser for hours and refresh every ten minutes or so while i work at the computer. it's my starting home page, too. i have opera so it opens the thread which i'Ve been watching the last time as soon as i open the browser :D

Several times a day, but too bad the Editing forums are dead (no wonder :D)

Yeah.... the back in the day, General Editing was THE place to be..... I think my first voyage into Off Topic was my 'How long does Toasted Cheese take to cook in the oven?' thread.... ahhh those were the days.... I was doing my GCSEs .... guinny hadn't even joined :p , Dave had the highest post count....

/me goes off to revive the editing forums :)

Thrice a day maybe, or something like that, maybe more.
I practically live in the off-topic forums (check my location in my profile).

Originally posted by Dux
Sabotaging Badgers Polls.

So it was you!!!

/me shakes fist at Dux

I challenge you to a deul in the Arena :p

Actually.... back on topic, I really like this place now.. it's like an e-home :cool:

Well now that the post count is gone, I might just come once or twice a month lol :)

Back