Argentan out YEAH!

WTF?

Is this a pre-emptive post - or has Valve just, this minute, released it? I'm at work - can't check! :(

yea my friend said its out, im going to dload it in a few mins

yes.......it is out........screens up in a few.......hopefully this a sign that de_nuke will defianlty be released tonight

no on the steam forums a valve guy told us the cs update has been DELAYED until tommorow...*sigh* typical valve

*Downloads*
I'll post some screenies maybe.

well i dont have any screens for you but i do have a sad piece of information for those of you who like to play the nazi's. You know how theres always obstacles preventing anyone entering the spawn areas? Well there are rails very close to the nazi spawn obstacles so the americans can jump on to the rails and over the obstacles........................hello spawn campers:upstare:

halflifeguy said:
well i dont have any screens for you but i do have a sad piece of information for those of you who like to play the nazi's. You know how theres always obstacles preventing anyone entering the spawn areas? Well there are rails very close to the nazi spawn obstacles so the americans can jump on to the rails and over the obstacles........................hello spawn campers:upstare:

You can do that in Anzio with the Allied spawn too... pretty annoying.

i've been playing the map a while, it's very expansive yet at the same time compact. it's very open and beautiful. i like to play it

C'mon - got screenies??? I don't finish work for like another 4 hours! How on Earth will I survive? ;P

Zeus said:
no on the steam forums a valve guy told us the cs update has been DELAYED until tommorow...*sigh* typical valve

You know... VALVe does delay things for a reason. Would you rather have them release the obviously buggy version of nuke only to have it be complained upon by thousands of users then be forced to get patched? Or would you rather wait less than 24 hours for a final complete version where you won't receive any bitchin... Well we are talkin about the Steam community, so there would be less[/b] bitching :p There will always be complaints from this crowd.

Either way, argentan is a fun map to play! :D I like it.

Zeus said:

SHUTTIE, I am sick of the complaining of all you people. Its a day to wait more, settle yourself down. Some of you people take this WAY to seriously.

Yeah I do like the new map. It has a nice mix of close combat, and sniping opportunities. Also the setting is pretty cool - in a rail yard.
Although on some servers it becomes basically dominated by snipers.

Back