At work or at school?

He@t!

Reaction score
So whos going to work like me and will have to wait till tonight? or going to school?Or staying home u bastards :LOL:

He@t! said:
So whos going to work like me and will have to wait till tonight? or going to school?Or staying home u bastards :LOL:
Im not in school session yet. :p

I am at home, I woke up at 10, Had breakfast. No school for weeks..

I'm at home between practices for football... School starts next Thursday too.

No school for 20 days, swoots, then I gotta go back : (

I don't start school till September 2nd, but I'll only be able to play CS:S up until 8 p.m. EST, cus my band is getting played on the local radio station at that time, and we're gonna listen in and see what they say.

Anyone in the Northern New Jersey area tune in to WSOU tonight! lol

Summer dude :|
Tommrow work today CSS MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I'll probably go to bed right now, but I set the alarm to go off at 0600 AM so I can play for three hours before work :)

Damnit I have to work again tomorrow it better come at a decent time tonight!

Ironically, I start school tomorrow. Fortunately, it only lasts for four hours. So hopefully, I will be back home before my bro and Dad gets back from vacation so I can play and play. I got my fingers crossed. :cheers:

BigNamek...

kilword said:
work! which im at right now!
8-5pm PST

Tsk tsk, hanging out on HL2.net forums while at work? If you see this post while on the job, you're really not paying attention! What do you do anyway?

I started school again 3 days ago. My schools kind of a joke so its ok. I usually just finish my work then sleep/talk/or go to the library and get on a computer and come here. None of these things seem to be against the rules.

Im out of school. . . .however I go to basic training in 3 weeks. . . .

School Starts tomorrow morning for me ... : ( ... so that means no late night CSS :(

Back