ATI Vouchers:$10 Upgrade To Silver

PrimeSuspect

Reaction score
Who here upgrading their bronze pack from ati to silver for only 10 bucks? Because i did. i wanted dod:s and hl:s :thumbs:

I will probably do the same. Ten bucks is no big deal to me, and I really don't care about the crap in the Gold package.

how? and do you keep the same key?

EDIT: Nvm I found it and i prolly upgrade when HLS and DODS are done.

yes i certianly will be upgrading to silver ;)

can't wait for some dod:s

I want a hardcopy of The Silver Package.. how much do I pay and where do I buy it? I want it on DVD.. perhaps I have to wait until they´ve decided if they are to release it on DVD..

When will HL:S and DOD:S be out??

Yeah I will be, I was going to get gold... but I found out the P&H would be $30 US .... and even then they say allow 6-8 weeks for delivery...

forget that!

Inanimate said:
I want a hardcopy of The Silver Package.. how much do I pay and where do I buy it? I want it on DVD.. perhaps I have to wait until they´ve decided if they are to release it on DVD..

When will HL:S and DOD:S be out??

There is no Media with the "Heavy Metal" Editions. You can burn a copy for yourself though, from your hard drive folders.

The rest of the games will be out when HL2 is released, according to the developers.

I might do this not sure. Cant decide if i should get gold or silver. + getting the CE from gamestop so dunno. !

I purchased a gold from voucher for a friend (he doesnt have a CC).

Get this, 40bucks on top of the voucher...and shipping was 30!!!!!! (US)
WTF is that!?! Oh well, not my money, he wanted it that way.

PrimeSuspect said:
Who here upgrading their bronze pack from ati to silver for only 10 bucks? Because i did. i wanted dod:s and hl:s :thumbs:

I will!!! It's a pretty nice thing from VALVe, that the famous ATi voucher "costs" $49.

But I already own the VALVe Premier Pack...

Back