ATI vs NVIDIA massacre

I've had a few nVidia cards and was a fanboy, but I've recently lost interest in them and dont frankly care who anyone thinks is beter.

At the end of the day the company that can offer me the best deal for the best price has my vote.

You know what? Choose what you want and stick with that. If it works for you then who cares? Honestly? What ever floats your boat, and im tired of all these "OMFG!1!! ATI OWNS J00!! NO!11 J00 UB3R NUB!!11! NVIDIA IS TH3 OWN7!!!1!!" bs. Just shut up and keep it a personel preference.

Thank you Supra (Hey I love those cars). Both cards get over 60fps with everything turned up, so who really cares?

craigweb said:
I've had a few nVidia cards and was a fanboy, but I've recently lost interest in them and dont frankly care who anyone thinks is beter.

At the end of the day the company that can offer me the best deal for the best price has my vote.

and why, oh why pple don't choose to view things this way baffles me.. :|
maybe fanboys like getting ripped off?

Well, sometimes image quality comes into it. Thin things, like wires and chainlink fences, seem to antialias better on the 6800, with its hybrid AA. I would pay an extra 20% for better image quality, regardless of which company it came from.

craigweb said:

Have fun finding "deals" directly from the companys.

Back