Audiosurf Best-Selling Game In February

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
Outselling The Orange Box, Counter-Strike, and hundreds of other great games available via Steam, the month of February also delivered numerous awards and top reviews to Audiosurf's solo author, Dylan Fitterer.

Audiosurf is a music-adapting puzzle racer where you use your own music to create your own experience. The shape, the speed, and the mood of each ride is determined by the song you choose. You earn points for clustering together blocks of the same color on the highway, and compete with others on the internet for the high score on your favorite songs.

Audiosurf is available now for just $9.95 via Steam, in my opinion it's a must-buy game.

I noticed it had held the "top-seller" for a while. Frontlines was above it for a while, but that was just after its release.

I vouch for Gabe. It really is a must-buy.

Provides hours of entertainment, given that you have hours of music to be entertained with!

haha, stardog, all that means is you need better music and i hope you play with a mouse(notch up your sensitivity too). Try out "innerpartysystem - don't stop" on medium w/ mouse

Also played for 10 minutes and got bored. No it has nothing to do with my music, there's just nothing to it after 10 minutes and I feel like I'm wasting my time.
The only interesting part of the game is comparing your scores with others, imo.

I'm starting to feel the same way as well. It's cool to see your music's beats represented by little bars, but after that it starts to get a bit old.

haha, stardog, all that means is you need better music and i hope you play with a mouse(notch up your sensitivity too). Try out "innerpartysystem - don't stop" on medium w/ mouse
906 songs in my Winamp playlist can't all be bad? I already used the mouse.

These games always get boring after 10 minutes.

I didn't really find it appealing enough to buy.

It's moar like a music visualisation program than anything.

Find the right beat and you can drug trip without the drug trip.

I'm listening to techno japanese theme songs. That gets my brain sprawled out and lying on the carpet.

Back