autosnipe and aimbot

mikey388

Reaction score
Ive seen the phrases "autosnipe" and "aimbot" used a few times and I was just wondering what exactly they are

Autosnipe refers to the automatic single shot scoped rifles "Sig550" and "G3SG1" They have weird names now though, they are the big expensive ones okay!?

Aimbot refers to hacks/trainers that allow a player to automatically aim for head or other desired part of the body without having to do the aiming themselves. Don't think about using these mikey, or I will be forced to kill you.

he pretty much covered it, both of them are lame in my opinion, well hacks are lame of course and the auto snipe is just lame i suggest only using it to get back at retards who are using auto snipe or pick it up if it's laying around

xLostx said:
i suggest only using it to get back at retards who are using auto snipe or pick it up if it's laying around

That is what the scout is for. Don't sink to their level.

don't sink to the cs: s level, hl2dm all the way! :D

/runs

Thanks for clearing that up.I deffo wont be using any of them as I dont see what is to be achieved by cheating.You may get high scores but at the end of the day you still know your not good enough to do it on your own.

People that use Autosniper and aimbot are so lame. Autosnipe is so easy to use and pathetic but some lamearses still need an aimbot. :p

I also felt very satisfied once when I knifed an auto-sniper. :LOL:

I felt really satisfied when I knifed a speed hacker lol.
he thought i was cheating caz i managed to kill him lollerskates

I also felt very satisfied once when I knifed an auto-sniper.

Did that this morning, couldn't stop laughing. I stole his autosniper too which made the whole thing all the more satisfying... :naughty:

Ever when 1 on 1,Scout vs Magnum?
Now there's a challenge,I managed to defeat someone like that today,he was pretty damn pissed :p.

it's pretty easy if you can shoot on the move, thats why the scout will always be better.

P.S. awpers do not like being scouted :E

Back