Karis

Reaction score
Allright... I like anime. However, there are so many anime advatars here and I don't know where half of em come from. TELL ME! NOW! :flame:

EDIT: Oh... yea... thx... :p

Karis said:
Allright... I like anime. However, there are so many anime advatars here and I don't know where half of em come from. TELL ME! NOW! :flame:

EDIT: Oh... yea... thx... :p

Photoshop CS + FLCL wallpaper = my avatar.

theres like a million places to find crap like that..

i was just browsing the other day i fould about 100 sites of just anime avatars... just run a simple search ans see what you find

FLCL! I've seen that. I like anime that you have to use your brain to understand. FLCL is the EXACT opposite of that, but it's still good. :D

But CS... Counter strike? Or another anime I haven't herd of? I'm not seeing too much Counter Strike influence in there unless it's a spray.

On second thought.. FLCL isn't the opposite of that, just a little to the left. If you try to understand it you'll only get more confused and make your head explode.

CS is just the version. :p

And my avatar comes from that one anime...

Cowboy Bebop the Movie. From the awesome fight near then end. I made from actuall stills from the movie (it was orginally 5 times longer, but it wouldn't let me upload :( )

Blood the last Vampire has some cool characters aswell!
http://bloodsite.free.fr/images/blood%20the%20last%20vampire%20(3).jpg
There are some great pictures from Akira aswell, and probably from Ghost in the Shell too, even though I didn't like Ghost that much.

mine's american anime..kidding its a photoshopped image of grifter from wildc.a.t.s. :p

LoneDeranger said:
Cowboy Bebop the Movie. From the awesome fight near then end. I made from actuall stills from the movie (it was orginally 5 times longer, but it wouldn't let me upload :( )

Cowboy Bebop movie is great :D That fight scene absolutely kicked ass, but I hafta say I liked the dogfight best.

Mines American anime too :thumbs:

Asus said:
I forget....how mine came about.

Yours looks like Coyboy beebop to me.

Majestic XII said:
You can find some wicked wallpapers here:

www.boyis.com

Download all and send to me, okay?

Here's another link of mine

Ehh.. looks like the link is broken )=

Majestic XII said:
http://w1.302.telia.com/~u30208335/dump/013.jpg

http://w1.302.telia.com/~u30208335/dump/ecchi.jpg

^_^

(and thats just the echhi pics...)

Mind if I get on aim and download your hard drive some day?

OH, btw, HOW must space does that take up? Looks worse then me :eek:

EDIT: MY GOD! There are episodes I have never even herd of before. Takes too long to download the freakin things.

Haven't herd of:
-Pita Ten
-Popotan
-Rah Xephon
-Raimuiro Senkitan
-Saikano
-Sister Princess
-Stratos 4
-To Heart

I feel so insignificant, great anime master.

[/EDIT]

Oh, old thread... welcome :)

Anyways... new avatar for me! Kyo have a Lain avatar.... so i wanted one too (again...).

Also... my anime folder is 140gb now :p

Karis said:
FLCL! I've seen that. I like anime that you have to use your brain to understand. FLCL is the EXACT opposite of that, but it's still good. :D
:sniper: FLCL is the most brain-intensive anime to date, only morons seem to think that its mindless...

let me guess, you think evengelion is the pinnicle of intellectual anime, right? (god i hate eva fans, even worse then DB fans)

FYI, FLCL is not about an evil alian girl trying to blow up a giant red bird with eyebrows or whatever you think it is, when you dig under the surface its about maturing from child to adult, and all the things that go in inside your head during the puberty/growing-up stage (took me months to figure it out)

or maybe you think shinji bitching over his mother is a moving experiance :cool:

Mine's graduated to watching hentai. I believe he thinks it's some sort of Japanese comedy...

I'm not telling!
Nah, I just edited some pic I found somewhere.
You can hardly see it's anime anymore.

Idolon said:
I'm not telling!
Nah, I just edited some pic I found somewhere.
You can hardly see it's anime anymore.

Yea mine is not anime but watch it for a while... it makes me dizzy.

Sorry, you have something against Gays?

And no, Anime r0x0rz ur b0xorz!!!!11!!11oneone!!1

My anime avatar is sweet, Japanese Shift-JIS character set.

edit: nm, Russian Letter with some accent stuff

but whatever, its a well known smiley.

Back