Avitars, sigs and stuff

Greatgat said:
Yeah. I couldn't stop at a thousand though. I just kept doing it again. And again. And again. And... so on.

I can quit whenever i want... i'm not addictec... *twitch*... I'm a normal poster.. *twitch*

2,432 posts, bitches.
I thought I'd do a post count post since I've never done one before. But actually, it doesn't make me feel better as a person. I feel more of a loser.

I refuse to look at my psotcount, and I feel very happy.

Avatar: Austin Powers. Because hes just that f*cking extreme.
Sig: quote from the best comic on the the net + the best video on the net. ha! :smoking:

Avatar: I think its self explanatory.
Sig: Once again, self explanatory.

avatar: Its difficult to imagine that Sir Winston Churchill could be any cooler, but then you see him holding a Thompson and it just happens.

sig: I didn't have a sig for quite some time, but then once the e3 trainstation video came out I nicked Breen's speech and applied it to the site. Now Im just too lazy to change it.

edit: Ok, so now I'm going to start thinking up a new sig.

Random Gensai person of of this samurai show

Signature
Promoting gun safety if you ever meet a hippy or a communist
Comment from Numbers on my lucky post
Promoting two great things: Cannibalism and Ninja

av: A panda eating grass... yep.
signature: explains my huge inteligence.

Avatar: The G-Man, South Park Style
Sig:di.fm ownz, and some cool poem.

And bitches, A THOUSAND POSTS! w00t!
Quick, make a thread about it! Admins and MODs love that. ;)

Avatar: from the music video "Only" by NiN
Sig: speaks for itself :p

Hazar said:
NiN sucks lawl

....You make baby Jesus cry.

My avatar: My face, with a glowing eye..and then blurring to the right...
Sig: I have one?
-Alix

Sig: Zombie Master, obviously.

Avatar: Oh wait... I don't have one.
Signature: Huh... don't have one of those either.

Hi!

Avatar: I like making new avatars...this one was fun...

Sig: Heh...

Avatar... Its a dancing cow. You can't get any cuter than this. The chicks dig it, the guys are jealous of it. All around good choice.

The signature... I update it from time to time... but I have kept the lower part of this one for quite a while. Homer's rediculous quest for wealth, involving grease is just TOO funny to not put on a signature.

My avatar is a portrait (that i have added some effects to) of a selectable character from the Dungeon Master Expansion that was on the Atari and Amiga computers. This was a time during the video game crash of the 80's when you could buy a home computer cheaply, but Atari was about to go bankrupt and PC's and Apple's (Mac's) dominated. Looks like a repeat of this is going on now LOL

Dungeon master was a A First person, dungeon crawler RPG with very ingenious traps, puzzles and level up system that nobody has been able to replicate since. It had a level up system where you gain skills in the things you do. but with the magic you don't always get xp becuase sometimes you failed the spells (especially if your character is not so inclined) you could be a well rounded character despite beggining stats. (an mail wearing wizard priest ninja fighter) Anyway sounds like elder scrolls 4 has adopted this level up system! :D

It came out at about 1987, my brother - computer programmer, who was working as a computer technitian at the time - recomended this game to me.

I was like 12 or someting :D

Dungeon Master and its sequels are computer role playing games developed by FTL —Faster Than Light— (Software Heaven). Back in 1987, Dungeon Master revolutionized the genre as it was the first real time computer role playing game with a 3D view and mouse control. The series include the following games: Dungeon Master, Chaos Strikes Back, Dungeon Master II, Theron's Quest, Dungeon Master Nexus.

click on the small purple picture for the box art which shows the inventory system

But it sounds like OBLIVION the elder scrolls 4 will finally do what I've been waiting for all these years -

...My favorite game of all time, Dungeon Master, but improved upon in every way = Oblivion! :D

:bounce: <---very hyped

oh and my signature is like a joke becuase although I don't have dolby 5.1 surround sound :( at least i have 2 BIG ASS sub-woofers :D you got to take the good with the bad!

Avatard: Mr. Supi. From a favorite anime "Scrapped Princess". Sadly, not many people have seen this show, and it is a very good one, just under advertised. Anyway, yeah. I can't remember what I used to use for a sig, but I use this now..<3

Signature: While in school, I decided to make up some crazy words. Necropedapheliac was the first. I was like "haha, that's fun...." Then I said it once, and Necropedabeastialitist came out. That's even better....Plus don't understand it unless they think for about half a second..

BF2 stats...ya...Xfire...ya....and the "If Only Everything in Life was as Reliable as a CyberPitz." is just that.... ^_^

God forbid a thread title is created here without a spelling error! Fabulous!

VirusType2, if you want to know what ES4 Oblivion will be like, you'll be far better off comparing it to Ultima 7, which btw is a great RPG, you easily should try to find.
Btw, I'm a huge Dungeon Master fan too, I play the Java remake tho.:)

Avatar: Beethoven is teh OMG sechs.

Sig: I'm saying thank you.

Avatar: Gordon Freeman and G-Man combined to one. <cough>Because G-Man is in fact Gordon Freeman from the future<cough>.
If you look at it long enough, you may do a terrible discovery.

Signature: WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, the comment used by Dio Brando, a vampire from the old but famous (in Japan) manga called Jojo's Bizarre Adventures. The reason it became known again after these years is because someone felt like making a flash about different characters of the manga and their abilities and so it became an internet pun.

My avatar is a Big roll of Toilet Paper sitting next to a toilet, And my sig. is my Xbox live gamertag

Avater: Cyberman (newer version) from Dr. Who.

Signiture: Bolt Thrower - ...For Victory. Although it has changed from At The Gates - The Burning Darkness, At The Drive-In - Arc Arsenel and Exodus - War is my Shepard.

Back