Awesome HL2 Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea...and grab the halo 2 one while your at it ;)

Wow! They are truly awesome. Somone post the pictures please.

Dont work for me :(

Can anybody else see everyones post counts? i cant see anyones :(

omg what a bad idea, releasing a half-life 2 wallpaper at the same time as one for halo 2. now no one's going to use the half-life 2 wallpaper...

</sarcasm>

Heh, you will have to save the pictures to your computer, then upload them to your own site or something.

And yes, they removed post count viewings..
(But not post count ranks!)

just because you like half-life 2 better you say the halo 2 wallpaper sucks...because anyone with any kind of taste could tell that the wallpaper is good.

anyways, anyone get this hosted yet? i can host if needed

Well I think That Halo 2 wallpaper kind of does suck..

links dont work and i can't view the wallpaper already registered there.
why does't it work

zer0kewl said:
links dont work and i can't view the wallpaper already registered there.
why does't it work
you need to be a member. thats why IGN sucks.

BladeTurbo said:
you need to be a member. thats why IGN sucks.

i just registered what the hell ?

EDIT: aw i just noticed that you got to pay to see it what the hell does anyone have acces there and host it somewhere else
i'm never gone pay specialy for 1 wallpaper geeez.

zer0kewl said:
i'm never gone pay specialy for 1 wallpaper geeez.
You get ALOT more than 1 wallpaper when you register as an Insider...

vegeta897 said:
You get ALOT more than 1 wallpaper when you register as an Insider...

i just want the wallpaper.
why pay for a wallpaper

zer0kewl said:
i just want the wallpaper.
why pay for a wallpaper
Ofcourse you don't want to register just for a wallpaper.
Why tell us though?

Read the thread before you post so other people that read the thread don't have to wade through the same old crap over and over.

Those are some great wallpapers, too bad my teeny little monitor can't fit them properly so they look really bad. :burp:

I'm a member there, lots of great stuff there IMHO :) It was only 6 bucks for a year anyways (e3 special)

anyways, I guess if you guys want any other wallpapers on there, I'll post them up here... Like there's another Halo 2 if you want it...

*EDIT* Ghostboi want me to get you the 1024x768 versions?

tanks for hosting or whatever
I like halo's paper more.
: /

Well, with IGN Insider, you get unlimited strategy guides, head-to-head reviews, high-res video features, and exclusive features.

Plus if you are an annual subsciber, you can choose from two magazine subscriptions.

There are no ads, exculsive contests, and interviews.

Only $19.95 for a full year.

http://insider.ign.com/about.html

I am in no way affiliated with IGN/Gamespy Industries and their employees.

Just basically what you get from being an IGN Insider....

The Thing said:
Well, with IGN Insider, you get unlimited strategy guides, head-to-head reviews, high-res video features, and exclusive features.

Plus if you are an annual subsciber, you can choose from two magazine subscriptions.

There are no ads, exculsive contests, and interviews.

Only $19.95 for a full year.

http://insider.ign.com/about.html

I am in no way affiliated with IGN/Gamespy Industries and their employees.

Just basically what you get from being an IGN Insider....

sureeee your not :O

The half-life one isn't bad but... I like the Halo2 one better =S.
Someone should make an HL2 desktop like that haha. It's more dramatic with the super bottom-to-top perspective

Hes not, if he was he would be saying something about the hosting of the wallpaper trust me. They have done it on other forums before. By the way, I just set that Halo 2 one as my background, no offense, but I like it more than the HL2 one. Its still good though. Damn i love the Halo 2 background!

MilkMan12 said:
Hes not, if he was he would be saying something about the hosting of the wallpaper trust me. They have done it on other forums before. By the way, I just set that Halo 2 one as my background, no offense, but I like it more than the HL2 one. Its still good though. Damn i love the Halo 2 background!

BLASPHEMY!!!

I really liked it and since they are both similar I thought they would look good as a dual setup

desktops.jpg

once I put them it just made sense to take out the color in the half life 2 one..
desktops2.jpg

shame im not a halo fan, because the wallpaper looks great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back