Awesome Spiders!

i saw a funnel web on the side of my house where theres a grove made by the siding. it had killed an ant :) i have great respect for spiders, i only kill the giant disgusting ones.

gh0st said:
i saw a funnel web on the side of my house where theres a grove made by the siding. it had killed an ant :) i have great respect for spiders, i only kill the giant disgusting ones.

:thumbs: Our views on spiders are practically the same!

Its amazing how such a small little bug can have a big effect on people...

I LOVE spiders. While I don't let them run around the house like I do lizards (Heh, keeps the bugs down) I love keeping them around the house outside.

Very VERY cool critters

roaches on the other hand...

MarcoPolo said:
Its amazing how such a small little bug can have a big effect on people...

Let one bite you....:D

boy, this sure is an awesome web page!

Ha. Haha. Hahaha. Oh yeah...and a bonus ha.

I like spiders but if I see a big one I kill it

cuz that spider can be something like this

or this

they are both species of my country

the biggest spiders can be more big thand a human hand

<RJMC> said:
the biggest spiders can be more big thand a human hand

How do you kill that kind of spider? With a sniper? I can't imagine myself crushing a big giant spider with a kleenex ... with spider juice worming between my fingers. Ouuuuh

How do you kill that kind of spider? With a sniper? I can't imagine myself crushing a big giant spider with a kleenex ... with spider juice worming between my fingers. Ouuuuh

you would kill it by squishing it with your bare foot... ;)

The only way to kill a spider that big is the ancient art of "ghetto smack". Hit him with anything!

Jesus that spider bite is crazy. Looks like something out of Doom 3.

Hello Mr. Hammock, Say hello to Madam ass!

Body slam those big suckers!

johnnypoopoopant said:
cool..imagine the brazilian spider roaming in your house, ill be scared
yeah, but tarantulas aren't that dangerous. i'd much rather see one of those in my house than a black widow, brown recluse, funnel web, etc...

have you seen those brown recluse pictures...someguy posted early, that was nasty but fun to look at

Kiva128 said:
At times like this I'm glad I live in Canada where it's cold and spiders aren't poisonous.

hate to tell you this. but canada has tons of black widdows and some recluses

Back