Bad(No) Tact

Just say, "I don't want our troops to get killed or injured, but I don't agree with why they're there and what they're doing." I think that sums it up pretty well. You disarm the super-pro-war listener with the first statement, and then finish off the rest with the anti-war statement.

stigmata said:
Just say, "I don't want our troops to get killed or injured, but I don't agree with why they're there and what they're doing." I think that sums it up pretty well. You disarm the super-pro-war listener with the first statement, and then finish off the rest with the anti-war statement.
no, acually when i say "i don't support our troops", i mean i want them all to die

(sarcasm)

MjM said:
I hate when i see Bush preaching to other governments. Makes me sick.
I really do hope for a new world order. For starters. One without superpowers, corruption and hypocrisy would be nice.

I'm suprised i forgot lies.

North Korea will be the world Government :p

har har.

You all should be used to the lies of the powerful by now. No matter where you live, it's been this way all your lives (although in varying extents- for instance, Britain is far more honest to its people than America, which in turn is far more honest than, say, China).

Back