Bathroom Rules

SidewinderX

Reaction score
Bah, this is sorta a rant...

Ok, so I'm pissed, and I want to know if everyone else knows these.....

Everyone SHOULD know these,,, but aparently a few people don't.

Say you walk into a public restroom, and there is someone at one of the urinals, and there are like 5 other ones. EVERYONE should know to follow the bathroom rules, which are
a) If there are other urinals availible, don't use the one next someone else.
and
b) don't fecking start a conversation unless there close friends.

So I wa sin a bathroom, all by myself today, and this guy who i never talk to walks in, choose the urinal next to me, as opposed to the other 4, and starts fecking talking to me. I'm mad.

/rant.

You guys now these rules, right?

/me starts peeing right next to sidex
Yep.

I know the rules very well! Infact, there was a flash game that you had to pick the "correct" urinals in.. I think I aced that one

The only weird experience I had in the bathroom was at a state fair, the janitor was offering to get me paper towels and stuff as I washed up and what not.. it was creepy, but he wanted a tip

lol its soooo true, i hate it when people talk to you or stand next to you. if there is no place check the norml pisspots

you forgot a couple of rules

3) dont stare at the other guy's "johnson"

4) more than 2 shakes and it becomes a pleasurable activity

5) do not make eye contact, unless there is an accidental spillage

6) tip the guy giving you clean towels

CptStern said:
you forgot a couple of rules

3) dont stare at the other guy's "johnson"

4) more than 2 shakes and it becomes a pleasurable activity

5) do not make eye contact, unless there is an accidental spillage

6) tip the guy giving you clean towels
7) Do not, after having started a random conversation, offer to buy that person a drink

lol i've had that happen at school before, idiotic kid I somewhat know starts talking to me about girls. Felt like punching him, when your at the urinal your supposed to only move your head along the Y-axis, not the X-axis.

I always choose a cubical over the wall urinal's, I like privacy.

I follow all the rules, the whole every other thing, then you goto the stall if one's open. All that. The thing that makes me laugh is how pissed we get when the rules are broken. It's really not a big deal, but it really bugs us :)

We don't like it when other men see us doing our thing thats why. Not sure if the rules change for gays though.

OT question: does anyone know why girls always go to the bathroom in pairs? Do they talk? play games? splash water on each other in an erotic way?

The Mullinator said:
We don't like it when other men see us doing our thing thats why. Not sure if the rules change for gays though.

OT question: does anyone know why girls always go to the bathroom in pairs? Do they talk? play games? splash water on each other in an erotic way?

The queue is so long so its faster if you go in pairs. Makeup and and boys are also on the conversation list :)

haha, yeh true. but ive got a little game i like to play at my school.
it goes a little something like this:

ok, in one of the toilets in my school, there is only three urinals in a row, so, if someone is behind me on their way to the toilet, i like to to walk nice and briskley straight into the toilets and settle myself down in the middle urinal, this always brings a smile to my face as the other person either has to wait for me, or make the move to go in the urinal next to me, which makes him seem slightly homosexual :D

always a laugh

The Mullinator said:

They talk.

#1 most forgotten rules

wash your hands! geez. It's not even in there. What are you guys? unclean? sickening.

Personally I avoid public restrooms at all costs. Even going on vacations to Cedar Point or something, in the campgrounds and stuff. If I can use the restroom in the middle of the night, Or goto the Mcdonolds nextdoor becouse it's usually empty in the mornin. I'll wait just becouse it'll be mostly empty. In Cedar Point there are a couple restrooms that are rarely used, I use those. ;)

Blessed am I when there are urinals with a divider between them, cheap, easy, and effective. I could use those.

Ya know, apparently there also is an unspoken rule about not farting at the urinals, cause someone looked at me funny when I was standing at the urinal and farted.. i mean, it wasnt like he was standing next to me, and it's a toilet, what's the damn problem?

Thargore said:
Ya know, apparently there also is an unspoken rule about not farting at the urinals, cause someone looked at me funny when I was standing at the urinal and farted.. i mean, it wasnt like he was standing next to me, and it's a toilet, what's the damn problem?

He Probably thought that you should have been using the stall and not the urinal, even though I dont think that is a rule.

And why girls go together... They are just scared they will fall in and no one will be there to help get them out or dry them off afterwards, also at prom some girls went together to hold up each others dresses and help get them back on, I never really wanted to know that, but they shared, so I thought I would too.

girls go to the washroom together so they can hack apart each other's dates

"what a loser, he was wearing "Old Spice" aftershave"

CptStern said:
girls go to the washroom together so they can hack apart each other's dates

"what a loser, he was wearing "Old Spice" aftershave"

Sounds like someone is bitter from a date gone wrong.....:p

I will avoid stalls at all costs and i will never consider sitting down on a public toilet, if i really have to go, i squat.

Anyway, they are important rules that every man needs to follow, especially the one about washing your hands :).

another rule:

if you are unlucky enough to take a dump in a public restroom, you have to write something funny on the wall.

Murray_H said:
Sounds like someone is bitter from a date gone wrong.....:p

heh my dating days are loooog over...at least that's what my wife tells me ;)

The Mullinator said:

It's a mystery to me too. I've never felt the need to drag someone along for company when I go to the loo, unless I need to talk to them in private. But my friends always make someone tag along for some reason. *shrug*

My lady friend told me that they only go in pairs to gossip.

Dave Barry has a hilarious rant on this subject in one of his books. :D

I don't use urinals. Only stalls. Unless it's an emergency and all the stalls are taken (which is on very rare occassions).

Also, if there were only both-sex bathrooms, it would make going to the bathroom much more enjoyable. :naughty: :D

SidewinderX143 said:
So I wa sin a bathroom, all by myself today, and this guy who i never talk to walks in, choose the urinal next to me, as opposed to the other 4, and starts fecking talking to me. I'm mad.

This is what i would have done...

Stranger pissing next to me : 'Hi my name...
Me before he gets any more words out : 'i'm not gay'

Razor said:
I will avoid stalls at all costs and i will never consider sitting down on a public toilet, if i really have to go, i squat.

Public toilets have less germs than public telephones :)

SidewinderX143 said:
Bah, this is sorta a rant...

Ok, so I'm pissed, and I want to know if everyone else knows these.....

Everyone SHOULD know these,,, but aparently a few people don't.

Say you walk into a public restroom, and there is someone at one of the urinals, and there are like 5 other ones. EVERYONE should know to follow the bathroom rules, which are
a) If there are other urinals availible, don't use the one next someone else.
and
b) don't fecking start a conversation unless there close friends.

/rant.

You guys now these rules, right?

Oh well, atleast he didn't introduce himself and offer to shake your hand.

8) Put you camera away where nobody could see it.

I once walked into a public restroom and there was a collective gasp once they saw the camera (turned off, mind you) hanging on my neck. I decided to just leave quietly ...

My GF's younger brother does this all the time. He generaly trys to keep away from anyone in the restroom. But if he has to stand next to you (not people he dosn't know, just me) He gets all nervious about there being silence so he has to freakn' talk. Wich basicly goes like, (him)" Hey (like in Hi).....how's it goin?"
I just say good and try and leave it at that, but every time I just keep thinking about how freakn' awkward he makes himself Constantly.

So yeah....there's my bathroom rant......

Proper piss-tray etiquette (this is more appropriate for big urinals):

1) If you're the only person at the urinal, take a corner.
2) If you're the second person, take the other corner.
3) If you're the third person, take the middle.
4) If you're the fourth person onwards, equally space yourself between people.

Though the talking to people at the piss-tray is wrong in normal circumstances, you can get away with it in the country, like when everyone's drunk at a concert. I've numerous chaps talk away and discuss the show, or how the season (crops for city people) is going lol.

The Mullinator said:

At prom my date and her freind left me and her freinds date sitting alone to go to the bathroom. I dont think you girls know the destructive power that has to a guys phsycie, i mean what are they saying... "He cant dance worth shit" / "look at that vest whered he get it silk barn?" / "Is that axe i smell?" / OR Worst of all / "I dont think those were keys i felt whilst Freak Dancing"

Seriously girls, guys sit nervously till you come back and then try to evaluate your expression, be nice M'kay? Or at least throw in "IT SURE WAS NICE FOR HIM TO PAY FOR THE WHOLE ****ING NIGHT"...

lol...but thats just me, and alot of other guys on the face of the planet...

Ohh and Foshizzle, Did any of you get a tape of that erotic water splashing?

Shuzer said:
Public toilets have less germs than public telephones :)

I don't care, my arse doesn't have to touch a public telephone :s. But i do have nightmares about using public toilets and accidently having my bum touch the seat :rolling:.

Razor said:
I don't care, my arse doesn't have to touch a public telephone :s. But i do have nightmares about using public toilets and accidently having my bum touch the seat :rolling:.

Well, you don't have to eat your dinner off your ass (I hope)

But seriously, bathroom stalls have some of the best reading material I've ever seen, some of my favourite peices incluse "MIKE WUZ HURE", "^MIKE IS A ****** HAHAHA", and "^WHAT THE **** NO I'M NOT!"

I think our lord said it best when he said:

"Thou shalt not converse with thy fellow man while holding thy wang"

Back