Battered and bruised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wesisapie said:
of course he didnt write it! HAHA! dont over rate yourself.

How is that over rating myself? :|

Here a pic of me,sorry for poor quality but its the only one i have on my pc atm.

Attachments

• my%20pic.jpg
    my%20pic.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 329
My forecast;
You will have lots of fans who will worship you every day on set times. Your star will rise above Gabe's.

:p

I must be honest,i have put on a wee bit of weight since that pic was taken.My uncle first introduced me to counterstrike 3 years ago,i hated it at first because i only lasted the first 30 seconds of each round! I eventuall learnt the origins of CS..and i played through half life(it took me 2 years!) on and off.

Now im exited about half life 2,so i thought i would post on the steam forums,but they seem so harsh there so i came here instead.Im actually quite good at cs:source now,my kills are always higher than my deaths at last! :)

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ (okay not the one above, a few more back - people reply so fast)
Sigged

one day.... said:

Here a pic of me,sorry for poor quality but its the only one i have on my pc atm.
Oh, you're cute. Not much women around here, or at least people that actually are women, and not men pretending to be one.

My quick poem.

"one mice is mouse, two mouse are meeces. Dynamite blow my dog to peices."

one day.... said:
I must be honest,i have put on a wee bit of weight since that pic was taken.My uncle first introduced me to counterstrike 3 years ago,i hated it at first because i only lasted the first 30 seconds of each round! I eventuall learnt the origins of CS..and i played through half life(it took me 2 years!) on and off.

Now im exited about half life 2,so i thought i would post on the steam forums,but they seem so harsh there so i came here instead.Im actually quite good at cs:source now,my kills are always higher than my deaths at last! :)

Do not worry about the wee bit of weight, that would be just more of you for the forumgo'ers to worship. :p

How nice to know that females can enjoy a game like this too, the most I know don't game at all or play the sims.
Oh, and my girlfriend, but she is a tetris addict. :naughty:

one day.... said:
...so i thought i would post on the steam forums,but they seem so harsh there...

That is because the average IQ of a steam forum user can be found by deviding the IQ of the stupidest member by the number of posters in a given thread.

That and the fact that the average age there is about 12 years old.

holy poo i skipped the link to the pic at first, you ARE cute :p
soz for shooting you in the head

haha i know, with lines like that, coupled with my charming good looks, i dont know how the chics keep away from me

fantasiser said:
haha i know, with lines like that, coupled with my charming good looks, i dont know how the chics keep away from me

Well you can't really go up to women in real life and say "Soz for shooting you in the head." I don't think it would work quite as well as on the internet. :)

All I can say...if I were female I would never let anyone here know it because of threads like this ;) hehe

In any event, welcome aboard One Day!

fantasiser said:
holy poo i skipped the link to the pic at first, you ARE cute :p
soz for shooting you in the head

hehe dont worry im well used to having my head blown off by now.Im supposed to be studying,i better get on with it i suppose,anyone know anything about muscular cell types?

Someone said:
All I can say...if I were female I would never let anyone here know it because of threads like this ;) hehe

In any event, welcome aboard One Day!

Why? This is one of the most humorous threads I've read in quite a while, hehe. :)

I AM NOT A PERVERTED GEE...
oh wait, yeh, i guess i kinda am hehe

So one day... ...........
If we cant have your number can we have your first name
Ive got a poem to
Love is a smoke made with the fumes of sighs;
Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes;
Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears;
What is it else? A madness most discreet,
A choking gall, and a preserving sweet.

I wrote it completely on my own, but apparently shakespeare came up with EXACTLY the same thing :p
great minds think alike eh

one day.... said:

WOW! You look very nice! And you look fairly intelligent too. A shade too young for me though (I think).

It's the gesture that makes it all important not the actual owner of the text, right? :)

In regards to females playing games I've got a funny writeup from Nintendorks a nintendo fan site.

Click Me

If your attention span is too short to read it heres a quote:

Did I miss the memo? Do we need to clap and take pictures everytime a girl does something besides bake a cake?

and another

Girls can go and do what they want, except earn an equivalent salary to men or urinate while standing.

Classic

one day.... said:
hehe dont worry im well used to having my head blown off by now.Im supposed to be studying,i better get on with it i suppose,anyone know anything about muscular cell types?

Nah, not my speciality. I'm doing a Ph.D on the philosophy of George Berkeley. :)

Ordo Draconis said:
Girls can go and do what they want, except earn an equivalent salary to men or urinate while standing.

Classic

LOL And if you ever do encounter a woman standing while urinating...be afraid...be very afraid.

god, its a chick, who cares... i cant believe you guys are worshipping her. more proof of the reason god exists, people need something to worship

one day.... said:

Wow, probably about the third ever female on HL2.net, and shes fine and she can post in a mature way!!!! (anyone remeber Cutie_katie????)

Wesisapie said:
god, its a chick, who cares... i cant believe you guys are worshipping her. more proof of the reason god exists, people need something to worship

Perhaps you'd just need to go back where the serious discussions are. :thumbs:

While this thread has been surprisingly entertaining, just a reminder that it should have gone in "General Off-Topic Chat" rather than the "Half-Life 2 Discussion" forum. But besides that, welcome to the forums, one day. :)

P.S... I can't believe you guys started churning out poems to get her number.... monkeys will do almost anything for a banana :p

You should put that pic on Hot or Not.. That website is hilarious. My current rating is 9.3 or sommat and I'm as ugly as SIN.

Well One day prevs side and I do number among them, the 2 dozen or so CS:S sprays I have attest to that. Welcome, it's always nice to see the opposite sex in here to thin out this sausage fest.

It is truely sad that the odds of you and I bumping into each other on the street are better then the odds of having a real bedate about something in the steam forums.

Again Welcome :thumbs:

@One Day...
I don't know if the offer is still up? I have a poem written. No, it's not a love poem like these other desperate guys, lol. It's just some poem I wrote while skimboarding the other day. Maybe I'll score your respect? Lol.

Code:
An endless beach; open shore
Time goes on; it can be a bore
A grain to a year; ten to a decade
Times goes on and on

Each year a grain is made
The dues are then repaid
For Father Time and Mother Earth,
A year is just a blink

Man is so old, and yet so new
So long ago, yet there is still dew
Amongst the many years
Man’s trail has begun

The reptiles’ age has came and gone
The sun has risen; it’s a new dawn
A new hour has came, it’s barely begun
Yes, this is the hour of man

the Steam forums have NO LOVE!!

They all really need to follow "Little Billys" teacher..and watch

"Posting and You"

lol what a flash!

"omfg ValvE r0x0rs teh big one11111!!!!" good times......

Just sifting through the steam forums to follow this crazy hoax today made my brain hurt. Glad the good people are shifting to these forums.

Maybe Valve'll decide to quietly move here as well. :)

Heh, this is an entertainig thread. And a demonstration of what happens when a femaile reveals herself to a (presumably) mostly male (and under 14 y/o) community. And damn, you're not too bad in that pic either. A bit of weight is no problem - bit of cushion for the push'n, eh? ;)

Hey, I take offense. I'm not under 14. I'm 15. So I wasn't just acting out because I'm young and she's a girl. Is she even here right now?
But I agree. This is an entertaining thread. Until I submitted a poem. Then it became serious. :sniper: :afro:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back