Battlefield 2 Leaked/Internal Beta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no it couldnt be .....

*searches frantically online ...thinks bad evil thoughts, pirate-type evil thoughts*

nah it couldnt be

Perhaps the problem is within X-fire itself? I'm preatty sure I would have downlo-... heard about the beta by now.

dart321 said:
Perhaps the problem is within X-fire itself? I'm preatty sure I would have downlo-... heard about the beta by now.
hehe :)me 2(or not)

No i don't think it has been leaked. Well atleast not wide spread anyways. Did you try sending those guys that were playing it a message? Maybe a few people happen to have the beta, but are not sharing with us.

No, I didn't. I didn't know who they were. They are someone's friends from these forums. I just sent them a message now.
Sit tight for a response.

Hi yeah that's me. LOL

I never got a message from you. Try contacting me again.

XFire username: briguy992

it must be fake..

id love it if EA said "battlefield 2 will be out next week"... :(

aww june..JULY
NOOO

hmmm, interesting. not that im actually interested whatsoever, since EA suck and this game will be a DC rip off with better graphics.... still, interesting... to someone out there.

Refresh my memory...is it a ripoff when they employ the people who made the original?
And yeah, I'll put money down that theres not a leak, at least not yet.

Direwolf: The guys who worked on Trauma Studios are not working on BF2... They are working on a different project in DICE's US studios.... It uses BF2 engine though ;)

It is 100% fake, I know that site very well, and the release isn't on there. :p

Exactly why I said it was just rumors :) Thanks for clearing that part up!

Though we shouldn't rule it out just yet.

when are bf2 updating that army page, didnt they say they was doing it 'this week'?

oops, cheers for spotting that out iced_eagle ..lol :cheers:

EDIT: hmm, how can i view MEC and Chinas gear?

i click on thier flag and nothing happens. :eek:

Iced_Eagle said:
Direwolf: The guys who worked on Trauma Studios are not working on BF2... They are working on a different project in DICE's US studios.... It uses BF2 engine though ;)
This is true...to a point. The Trauma guys were clearly involved with the early devlopment of Battlefield 2, and have fielded questions on the subject. They've definitly got something up their sleeve though.

I'm guessing some sort of expansion pack, maybe porting DC over to BF2 and obviously improving it? I mean those are things that pop into mind, but porting DC over may not be a good idea since BF2 is almost the same as DC....

Ever hear of E3? ;)

That's my guess... Wouldn't it be awesome if EA/DICE had a 64 player LAN Party at E3 or something, and also put the demo out for us? I think it would take the cake :p

I wish I was going to E3. :( Damn you people who can go! Damn you all!

I would give most of my soul and physical parts to know what site that is.

babyheadcrab said:
if you'd read the thread, you'd know it as a fake.
Nevertheless, I'd still like to know what site that is. ;)

ship said:
Nevertheless, I'd still like to know what site that is. ;)

More talk like that and im sure you will feel the wrath of the mods.. :p

does anyone else experience problems with the armies page?

i cant View the MEC or China gear.

All works fine for me, not much to see though, the kits are exactly the same as the US.

Iced_Eagle hahaha i know that site, its....................

ah, its not fake.

Gorgon said:
ah, its not fake.

What?! Are you joking with us? Or do you have proof? (Or did I misunderstand what you said?)

Lemonking said:
give me a link so I can tell EA...

Yeah, uh... me too. :E

Anyway, if this is true, what does this mean for the release of BF2? Is it going to be delayed again?

Since when does that site require paid registry?

God dammit.

stinger.aim92 said:
LOL 2,61 GB demo :p
It's not a demo. If it is real, it should be the actual game up to this point. The HL2 leak was 1.4 GB, and it was hardly done. No maps were completed.

dart321 said:
What?! Are you joking with us? Or do you have proof? (Or did I misunderstand what you said?)

nah, i m not joking,

I m not a member of that site. and I don't have a proof either.

But I am 100% sure its not fake cause that site have a strict admins who ban any member if upload a fake applications.

its for real people, it happend. Give it 15-30 hours to start appearing on public sites. :hmph:

edit: rayman, you got it. ;)

It is fake someone photoshpped that picture. Im a member on that site and I don't see that file. I'v even checked the sites logs and there's nothing that shows it's been on the site. Let me get a picture of what game was really in that spot.

*EDIT* http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/apollooff320/Fakefile.jpg
Will of Steal was the real file that was there.
I was lazy so I took a pic of the photo I already had because I left the name on the top left corner like the person mentions below.

Gorgon said:
But I am 100% sure its not fake cause that site have a strict admins who ban any member if upload a fake applications.

wow, really conclusive proof.

Apollo 13 said:
It is fake someone photoshpped that picture. Im a member on that site and I don't see that file. I'v even checked the sites logs and there's nothing that shows it's been on the site. Let me get a picture of what game was really in that spot.

*EDIT* http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/apollooff320/FakeBF2.jpg
Will of Steal was the real file that was there.

Ahaha you forgot to censore the name of the page on the bar in the upper-left corner :p Now I know the site :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back