Battles against Spyware is tough!

AGGGGGHHHH! What did I do to remove this god damn program before? This is the most resiliant mother****ing program known to me! NO PROGRAM can get rid of it. I got rid of it in the past with hijackthis, but I cannot find the page that instructed me how to do it properly anymore! WTF

I'd love to murder the bastards that created this shit.

i had the same prob a while back, and the only way i cud delete the files, was 2 manauly delete them out the registry, find out wot the file are called and delete them, only do this if you r 100% sure its the files causin the prob. allso run search with the adware file name to make sure uve deleted it all, or they just come back.

search the web for, how to remove the adware name, should give u a walkthrow. or u just wait for udates for the programs u got and try again :(

Man. The worst happened. In my furious struggles to delete and remove the culrpits from my computer, I removed a vital file for windows and ended up having to reinstall windows. Had to remove windows and reinstall it, while keeping all my files intact on the computer. No way in hell was I going to risk losing all that crap by formatting it completely. I can do that after I back everything up.

At least, the ****ing file seems to be gone now though! grrrrrr.

Most evil piece of shit ever!

haha

did u extract it to desktop or exec it straight from the zip?

because i helped you before you showed what a dick you are.
oh and in case you forgot, im referring to your post saying you wished everyone who takes the 'wrong' drugs would die.

Reaktor4 said:
because i helped you before you showed what a dick you are.
oh and in case you forgot, im referring to your post saying you wished everyone who takes the 'wrong' drugs would die.

<chuckles> Yikes man, no need to get offended. Where did I show what a dick I am in this thread? I'm merely posting angry at the spyware and adware industry because they made me spend over 30 hours total removing a single program.

Oh, I see... you're holding a grudge against me about something I said in an entirely unrelated thread? Well, that's fine I guess, but I think you took to heart what I said far more than I would have expected. Guess you can't take a little bit of dry humor.

Guess you're the type of person who'd be offended by something such as the Darwin Awards. Fact is... i'm against drugs, after what they've done to my family, I have no love or tolerance for them, and have taken a very offensive stance regarding them. If people want to ignore the effects they have, the death they can cause... well good riddance to them, they didn't care anyways.

Raziaar said:
<chuckles> Yikes man, no need to get offended. Where did I show what a dick I am in this thread? I'm merely posting angry at the spyware and adware industry because they made me spend over 30 hours total removing a single program.

Oh, I see... you're holding a grudge against me about something I said in an entirely unrelated thread? Well, that's fine I guess, but I think you took to heart what I said far more than I would have expected. Guess you can't take a little bit of dry humor.
Dry describes exactly my type of humour and its unusual for me not to spot sarcasm. What you said clearly wasnt intended as humour and the part that makes this most obvious is "but the problem is... they'd be killing off many other people who are innocent and don't have any relation to the drugs too, so that's unacceptable"
Guess you're the type of person who'd be offended by something such as the Darwin Awards. Fact is... i'm against drugs, after what they've done to my family, I have no love or tolerance for them, and have taken a very offensive stance regarding them. If people want to ignore the effects they have, the death they can cause... well good riddance to them, they didn't care anyways.
Youre the one ignoring effects not me. And if you really cant see what im talking about then you must be blind because the evidence has been put in front of your face enough times.

I know the effects of drugs quite well, and I don't care what you think. I had a friend killed by a heroin addict and that will remain with me forever. Drugs aren't safe. And that will never change as I hear on the news all the time about drunk drivers and crack houses related to violence etc etc.

Anyways. End of discussion.

Back