Beatles Songs in Rock Band Guitar Hero Form

Sounds to me like it would be hella expensive to lisence, maybe if they KNEW there would be high demand for it. Personally I dont care much for the Beatles so I wouldnt buy it, dunno what the rest of the Rock Band/Guitar Hero community is like.

They'd probably have to add in a 6-star difficulty level for the drums, though. Ringo be rippin that shit up.

The Beatles are to awesome for guitar hero and rock band.

Would there be sufficient multitracks available for the earlier Beatles stuff anyway?

I think it's funny that they're avoiding the inevitable conclusion which is that nothing it safe. As soon as they fully implement the midi tech and allow for custom content all songs will make their sweet way to Guitar Hero and Rock Band. Oh wait, it's already happening!

I doubt that whoever owns the songs would license them out, Zeppelin are also ****s like that

Also BHC, the songs you make in GHWT can only be 3 mins long and can't have a vocal track...so you can't really make any song you want. Plus if you try to upload a song that's too close to the original they'll delete it for copyright infringement.

I've never played rock band or guitar hero but are all the songs the original songs or are the songs just covers of the original songs? that makes a huge difference in terms of payout to the artist ..if it's just covers then the publisher who owns the publishing rights to the songs makes the lions share of the royalties ..if it's the original song then the artist who wrote the song earns royalities along with the publisher ....so owning the puiblishing rights and owning the song rights can make a world of difference in terms of licensing fees meaning pretty much any song can find it's way into rock band/guitar hero .sometimes even if the artists doesnt want it to be; they may not own the publishing rights

It's shifting into the all-masters territory now. They're at least phasing out the covers, and the new GH and RB games have only master tracks on them.

There have actually been a few songs on GH that were covers by the original artists, as the studio had lost the masters. :p

Back