Beautiful Women Thread

el Chi said:
It would appear that you most certainly are

*Checks*
No, no, it's still there. Thank Heavens.

WOW! Carmen Electra kept her clothes on! Nice thread. :naughty: Best one here is either Elisha Cuthbert or Natalie Portman.

I haven't said anything yet, but to be honest this is my favorite thread in a while ;)

also, for my entry, I am going to point to letter's avatar

Awwwww, come on! You knew it was coming! :D

Attachments

• bs0.jpg
    bs0.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 259
  • bs1.jpg
    bs1.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 233
  • bs2.jpg
    bs2.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 204
  • bs3.jpg
    bs3.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 201
  • bs4.jpg
    bs4.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 227
ComradeBadger said:
The girl I took out last night. I mean that :)

The blond teacher who "chatted" you up?

I really love the second one :naughty:

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 242
  • 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 249
  • 000.jpg
    000.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 237
Stevie Case, alias Killcreek.

OK shes not that hot but she's probably the only woman that could kick your (and my) ass on almost any FPS. That's got to count for something.

Pic Here

:angel:

Ooh ooh! Karen O from Yeah Yeah Yeahs!
She's not heart-breakingly gorgeous, but she's very attractive and so cool in a f*ck-you-cool stylee, so well dressed in a dragged through a hedge bacwards stylee, and you know she'd be crazy in a sexy sexy stylee. <Rubs thighs>

definitely kim smith, ana sofia henao and this chick that lives in my hometown (oo you cant see the face, too bad ;o)

Attachments

• kim_smith.jpg
    kim_smith.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 255
  • kim_smith02.jpg
    kim_smith02.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 235
  • anasofiahenao.jpg
    anasofiahenao.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 229
  • anasofiahenao02.jpg
    anasofiahenao02.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 230
  • local_chick.jpg
    local_chick.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 255
el Chi said:
Ooh ooh! Karen O from Yeah Yeah Yeahs!
She's not heart-breakingly gorgeous, but she's very attractive and so cool in a f*ck-you-cool stylee, so well dressed in a dragged through a hedge bacwards stylee, and you know she'd be crazy in a sexy sexy stylee. <Rubs thighs>

Yeah, I agree, Yeah yeah

Attachments

• karen.jpg
    karen.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 256
Ooh.. also, anyone that tunes into a news show called Studio One. It's broadcasted in Grand Forks, ND. Minneapolis, MN and Tualatin Valley, Oregon. I'm in Grand Forks (Where it's taped) and one of the lead anchors is smokin'. She looks even better in person. I was at a party with her and I talked to her for a while. I'm going to attempt to move myself into the position of the guy she comes to when her boyfriend is being a lame-ass. :)

I wish I could find a picture...

Actually...she took a picture of me and her at the party...if I can get my hands on it..

You've clearly never seen Ms. Katie Price, aka Jordan. Grotesque. A testament to our fine United Kingdom.

heh, the range of tastes are interesting :) personally several of the women named have good bodies but mediocre faces, imo (bitney and carmella chiefly). pam anderson does look like a poorly proportioned sex toy, and i don't find her attractive at all.

karen o!?! can anyone say coutney love for the new generation? yikes! i wouldn't touch her with a 6.5 inch pole :) besides, her music suck :E

I think Carmella's very pretty indeed.
And Karen O is not the new Courtney Love! Karen would be freaky, but Courtney Love could give you gonnorhea(sp?) just by looking at you. Karen O is sexy, Courtney Love is a skank. Karen O is well-dressed (in a diy cool way), Courtney Love is washed-up. Karen O is in a very good band, Courtney Love's music is rubbish and is still trying to blag a career off her husband's dead back and all the while squeezing him for all the money he's still possibly worth.
Karen O's great.

well, i dunno. i dont like karen o... recently saw the yeah yeah yeahs video 'date with the night' (or something like that). i was.. well, uhm. she is weird. :eek:

el Chi said:
I think Carmella's very pretty indeed.
And Karen O is not the new Courtney Love! Karen would be freaky, but Courtney Love could give you gonnorhea(sp?) just by looking at you. Karen O is sexy, Courtney Love is a skank. Karen O is well-dressed (in a diy cool way), Courtney Love is washed-up. Karen O is in a very good band, Courtney Love's music is rubbish and is still trying to blag a career off her husband's dead back and all the while squeezing him for all the money he's still possibly worth.
Karen O's great.
but tell us how you really feel :)

Lil' Timmy said:
but tell us how you really feel :)
Shan't. Anyways, I was just defending my future mistress :naughty:

And Comrade, as sleazy as this may sound, it depends what you're in the mood for. Don't hate me - I'm a nice considerate chap really. Unless I'm talking about Courtney Love. :hmph:

I dunno, cute gets me.. .. so easily, the girl I've fallen for most recently is JUST my type :D

i hate this thread. i've lost so many hours 'researching' all these women.

keira knightley is my fave, tasty :naughty:

ComradeBadger said:
I dunno, cute gets me.. .. so easily, the girl I've fallen for most recently is JUST my type :D
I know what you mean though:)
A girl I quite like at the mo' quite reminds me of Leilani - very pretty, very sexy.

And Dedalus, yeah: "Research" is great :naughty:

<fap fap fap>

Back