Been a dry weekend....

Alientank

Reaction score
Let's hope that tomorrow brings us something "moist" :E As far as information goes. I can tell we've been scraping the bottom of the barrel to pass this weekend by.

Awesome metaphor. That whole "substituting one universe of discorse for another" thing is simply stunning.

Man its a good thing my life doesn't revolve around staring at forums while willa wonka and the choclate factory spam spam spam

whats so amazing ... did he edit his post or something??? i see nothing of interest in this post

Platinum said:
whats so amazing ... did he edit his post or something??? i see nothing of interest in this post

No idea what they're talking about either?

For some reason i keep singing kielbasa sausage.

I love ya baby but all I can think about is
Kielbasa sausage, your butt cheeks is warm.
I check my dipstick, you need lubrication honey,
My kielbasa sausage has just got to perform.
Now get it on!

Oh yes, Fusion. Bring on the D.

This thread is pretty worthless. It seems that we've had plenty of information from Friday to talk about, a lot of excitment, and as we should well know by now, nothing ever happens on the weekend.

mmm something moist green and has crystals on it will that come tomorrow? :LOL: guess it depends on weather or not my dude calls me...

aeroripper said:
Man its a good thing my life doesn't revolve around staring at forums while willa wonka and the choclate factory spam spam spam

Lmfao!

I don't know I was beggining to like Wonka and his little :sniper: emoticons!!

I imagined a little JeffK-esque blonde kid sitting on a phonebook...

You know, typing with 2 fingers without looking at the screen, chuckling to himself.

SunshineRecorder said:
I don't know I was beggining to like Wonka and his little :sniper: emoticons!!

I imagined a little JeffK-esque blonde kid sitting on a phonebook...

You know, typing with 2 fingers without looking at the screen, chuckling to himself.

Actually if willy is whom i think he is, than he is panamanian-american and actually rather old, 27 lol.

Back