Benchmark

Z

ZedeX

hi all!!! what about hl2 benchmark softwere? i alredy want to try it!!! when it's come?

expect nothing at this point, no point in releasing a benchmark when they may do possibly an overhaul on the code, or something with it..
we should get it when the game comes out or a week before, it wasnt ment for us in the first place i believe but i aint sure....

Originally posted by jat
expect nothing at this point, no point in releasing a benchmark when they may do possibly an overhaul on the code, or something with it..
we should get it when the game comes out or a week before, it wasnt ment for us in the first place i believe but i aint sure....

yep
last I heard valve were saying it would be released with the game... counter productive really. but who knows

Originally posted by crabcakes66
hopefully valve will decide to spill the beans pretty soon.

thats the funniest thing ive head since joining, Valve wont spill the beans for a good while, here comes another of my similarities again

Valve is like a prisoner of war, no matter how much the captors (the Hl2 community) beat the sh*t out of him he simply wont say anything to the point where it just gets boring and they kill him.

be careful valve were not going to wait forever

Some of us probably would wait forever! I mean, I'm sure many people would/will buy Duke Nukem Forever if it's ever released, and we'ver been waiting for that for..forever, I guess.

cant release the benchmark because of evil hax0rs!
apprently its set to blow up valve hq if its run on 4x AA

Back