Bending Spoons

Wait, that didn't come out right- It's EASIER to move smaller amounts of matter

well then how do you guys suppose people bent the cups of the spoons? Ever tried to bend it? Near impossible to do with your bare hands... I haven't tried this spoon bending thing but if kids can manage to bend the cup of the spoon using this method does it really matter how the hell they do it?

Originally posted by Rico
well then how do you guys suppose people bent the cups of the spoons? Ever tried to bend it? Near impossible to do with your bare hands... I haven't tried this spoon bending thing but if kids can manage to bend the cup of the spoon using this method does it really matter how the hell they do it?

Yeah, that was the part of the thing that pissed me off. My hands hurt so bad from how hard I was trying to bend the bowl of the spoon. And these freakn' kids and giglie little girls were getting it to bend all the way.
Damn them and their youth!

Some books I have read say that paranormal powers are most prevalent when you're around preteen age.

The brain is a muscle. Which is to say, it atrophies with disuse, and strengthens with exercise. I think that if you set aside 1/2 an hour every day, within a year you could at least be moving marbles around.

Back