Best and worst smells

Best: Tobasco sauce. One good whiff to water your eyes and clear your sinuses.

Worst: Some fat dude who I used to occasionally see on the tram in Switzerland. He took up two seats, could down a carton of milk and a bag of cookies in a matter of seconds, and had this stagnant odor of dried human shit and chicken broth. He was so bad that his awful stench filled the entire cart. Even if you moved to a different cart, the smell was still there. I don't know if that can be attributed to the power of his smell or the possibility that it "clinged" to you like when you fart and keep walking. Either way, it couldn't have possibly been good and I wouldn't be surprised if I died a young man because of the noxious fumes I inhaled in his presence.

Best: fresh brewed coffee Worst: The tupperware leftovers you forgot about in the back of your fridge from three months ago.:x

Worst: 2 week old decomposing homeless person in abandoned crack house with 150 degree temperatures.

What do I win?

Milkman said:
Worst: 2 week old decomposing homeless person in abandoned crack house with 150 degree temperatures.

What do I win?

You don't.

Don't be gettin' all emo on me now, boy.

Angry Lawyer said:
Those ain't women. Women as in real women. Like my last love.
I want to say something, but I'm afraid of getting the smackdown

Beerdude26 said:
I want to say something, but I'm afraid of getting the smackdown

Oh yuss, I have a can of whoopass/ZM bannage awaiting your response.

-Angry Lawyer

Angry Lawyer said:
Oh yuss, I have a can of whoopass/ZM bannage awaiting your response.

-Angry Lawyer
*Bows down*
I R NOT WORTHY!

worst - i went into my parents bedroom once, and they had a ionic breeze type thing, which the wires and electronics inside burnt, and it smelled like SMOKE mixed with a dusty-room type smell.

second worst - BURNT POPCORN, some guy accidently put popcorn in the microwave for 5 minutes, the popcorn TURNED BLACK and the smell lasted there for weeks

best: the smell of a woman (especially in the glow after doing the you-know-what)
also best: the summer air after a thunderstorm
also also best: candied orange peels (just like the taste)
worst: I don't know (I like to focus on the positives)

i dont know about worst, but best would be:

being even remotely close to a charcoal barbecue grill. oh so good. or the fresh smell after it rains. best would be having a charcoal barbecue after it rains. mmm

Let me be uncreative here.

Best: Scent of a woman.

Worst: Death. I have had two dead rats hiding in the wall once(they came in somehow from outside in the cold), and the smell became so strong I actually became physically sick from the scent. There is NO worse smell than the smell of death. Most are just nasty smelling. Death is something completely different.

Back