Best CS:S score

i just press the "printscreenbutton", then save it as jpeg on paint, rofl!

from yesterday night. de-cbble looks pretty nice now, i never played it in 1.6.

OWN-e_cbble0003.jpg

OWN-de_dust20013.jpg

played on both teams at different times trying to make the game more even.

I'm curious as to how many of you have ever been in leagues/clans. The "farthest" I've ever gotten is cal-im playoffs second round, with TFR, starting from cal-o. We were also in UGS-m for awhile.

But that was awhile ago. We still hang out, but we're not very competitve due to people getting lives and not having the time. Some of us tend to go on random pubs and beat down nubs, which is fun but not as good as it used to be since the CS community is...well, itself.

honestly i've never been in one clan match. not sure how i'd match up with cal players. i scrimmed once, but it was only 4 vs 4.

i was 31-1 in a server, that was the first server i joined once i hooked up my new pc and right away, i loved it.

Got this last night. The server ended up clearing out...I did keep changing teams to try to make it fair, but it didn't seem to help much.

If you can't read it --> TFR | BleedingSnow 117-29

100-0 its true i played against some Belgian n00bs with like 300+ ping? am i L337 now?

marshmallow said:
Got this last night. The server ended up clearing out...I did keep changing teams to try to make it fair, but it didn't seem to help much.

If you can't read it --> TFR | BleedingSnow 117-29

learn to post a :1 ration, that score isn't very good. It is only like a

4:1 ration

This isn't my best ratio by any strech, but keep in mind that this was a standard gamelength map and I didn't awp any.

de_dust89.jpg

Here are some more:

de_dust31.jpg

cs_office16.jpg

cs_office17.jpg

de_aztec9.jpg

the best score i ever had was like 200-8...no kidding i played for a really long time with a friend who suck on CS :)

edit:file too large, nm

best ratio was 16:1
I usually die way too much

my highest as of late, 55-4... on a 32 seattle washington university server..

But usually average 3-1 ratio

Name: Villain, Geno604

I think "standard gamelength, standard server" should probably be a rule, because its easy to get on a lan with your 12 year old cousin and go 100 kills without a death.

:dozey: I am not really ub3r lee7 with it in CS:S nor CS, but I have my moments, and I happened to take screens this time around.

de_dust0013.jpg

Think it was something like 64-5 on de_train in CS 1.4. My kills to deaths ratio in 1.6 and lower was around 5:1 on average, and in CS Source after a two year break from the game I'm slowly reaching a 2:1 average. Not pretty but that's because I usually play on poorer sides as I like a challenge :)

i do belive mine was 45 - 2 now that woulds pretty high but you have to consider i have been playing half-life since it cameout

Please incl screenshots instead of just saying "i had a 80-1 with some german clan who competes worldwide, me vs 20 of them of assault"

A long time ago on the old CS beta 6.1 I went 50-0 on militia against about 5 average players (5v5).

On CSS I think my best score (ratio wise excluding a few 17-0 and scores close to that) was about 33:3. Too bad you can't upload pics larger than 100 KB here, cause they are all like 150 KB.

Just for the hell of it I guess I'll attach a random sub 100K screeny I have layin around...

Attachments

• 2 birds 1 stone cbble.JPG
    2 birds 1 stone cbble.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 297
i usually do better, but my team wasnt that great

de_dust24.jpg

my team gettin worked again

cs_office18.jpg

I usually got 1:1 ratio or worse :p But one time 3-4 days ago I got a 36-5 or somethin in a 18 players server in de_dust2 which is my favorite map. That was pure lack though. I’ve been playing CS S for a month or so and it’s the first multiplayer game I ever played. I’m IMO an average player. I can’t figure out how to stay alive though. I end up dead almost every single round :p

Back