Votes: 33 47.1%
  • An American Tail-Fieval Goes West

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Alice in Wonderland

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • The Jungle Book

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
dang, wheres Toy Story 2, or Finding Nemo for that matter?? Technically they are Pixar films, but Disney paid for and distributed them, so I'd pick them.

For all of those who complained about the poll not having such options as Finding Nemo, Toy Story, and Toy Story 2, I created a poll based on Disney animated cartoon movies; not CG animated movies. Sorry, but like I said before, I can't please everyone.

User Name said:
For all of those who complained about the poll not having such options as Finding Nemo, Toy Story, and Toy Story 2, I created a poll based on Disney animated cartoon movies; not CG animated movies. Sorry, but like I said before, I can't please everyone.

Well why didnt the title of the post say 'best Disney movie Animated on Celuloid' ;P

I will choose the jungle book

but the true I dont remenber much of that movies
also
I want to say that the Disney movies are nice for the litle one's

Lion King...I remember my childhood memories of watching it. =)

Did you know in an old "The Rescuers", at one point, you can see a poster of a naked woman.

Aladdin. The Lion King comes in at a very close second.

stigmata said:
Aladdin. The Lion King comes in at a very close second.
Yeah Yeah!
Aladdin is the closes thing to the original Prince of Persia(a.k.a Jordan Mechner's masterpiece)

here is the definitive ranking of the best disney movies, according to me (that's why it's definitive):

1. Never Cry Wolf
2. Beauty and the Beast
3. Lady and the Tramp
4. Pinocchio
5. Fantasia
6. Cinderella
7. Spirited Away
8. Aladdin
9. Something Wicked this Way Comes
10. Finding Nemo
11. Toy Story
12. Old Yeller
13. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

glad i could put that to rest, you're all very welcome.

note: the list contains only those movies i've seen. but if i haven't seen it, it can't really be that good, now can it.

I really like the Iron Giant, even tho it's not a Disney movie... but I like Lion King better. The wise baboon rules!!

yeah spirited away kicks major ass! i love that movie :)

j00 guyz c that x-raded version of snow wite that shit was hawt even for a cartoon. why isnt it on the pole?? fantasia was stup1d there was no point to it and whats with the walking br00m?? lame. the music was lame 2.

=1nfiltrat0r= said:
j00 guyz c that x-raded version of snow wite that shit was hawt even for a cartoon. why isnt it on the pole?? fantasia was stup1d there was no point to it and whats with the walking br00m?? lame. the music was lame 2.

c0ngr4t5 4 14m3st po5t ev4, j00 r teh c001

I voted Alice in Wonderland. Why?

Because I think psychotropic drugs are fun.

Fender357 said:
I voted Alice in Wonderland. Why?

Because I think psychotropic drugs are fun.

i know, that whole movie is druged

Aladdin for Disney animation.

Spirited Away for Disney voicing, although I prefer the original VA, it was pretty top notch as far as english dubs go.

:| The lion king... Only because you left out bambi...

[Matt] said:
:| The lion king... Only because you left out bambi...
There is a maximum of 10 options per poll, so therefore I had to leave out a lot of Disney movies. And Bambi was one of them.

what???? no-one has voted for the little mermaid? what, thats like the best disney film out!!!

100k 47 h3r 74iL, sh3 iz teh 13373st m3rm4id i hav3 ev4h s33n!!!
God that took a long time to type. how do pros do it?

Suicide42 said:
what???? no-one has voted for the little mermaid? what, thats like the best disney film out!!!

100k 47 h3r 74iL, sh3 iz teh 13373st m3rm4id i hav3 ev4h s33n!!!
God that took a long time to type. how do pros do it?
thats some 1337 typing there, suicide \o/

=1nfiltrat0r= said:
same for you, infiltrator :thumbs:

User Name said:
There is a maximum of 10 options per poll, so therefore I had to leave out a lot of Disney movies. And Bambi was one of them.

You left out Bambi but kept an option for an animated film that has nothing to do with disney.... :( .....sucky

[Matt] said:
You left out Bambi but kept an option for an animated film that has nothing to do with disney.... :( .....sucky
Yes, I realize I made that mistake twice (Iron Giant and An American Tail)...but only after the fact. I apologize and you'll get over it.

Back