Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Chick-Fil-A

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Hardees

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • KFC

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Voted Wendy's because I haven't really ate fast food in a while and I'm eating that right now...

Is Hardees supposed to be Harvey's?

Because thats would be what I vote for.

hardees = carls jr. although i always thought it was hardy's, but ive never actually seen it written, so w/e

what about in 'n' out? that is truly the best fast food. not only is it fast, but its actually food! they cook it all right there where you can see it...hamburgers on an actual grill, (they grill the buns too) you can watch them punch french fries out of fresh skinned potatoes and deep fry them under your nose. and it is still hella fast, because they have 12 people making your food. you cannot get any better than in 'n' out.

other than that, taco bell is 2nd, because microwaved burgers just arent my style. (but microwaved tacos are ok).

Burger king. We ain't got anything of that except McDonalds and Burger king here.

i'd have to say the kebab shop near my old flat ;)

but from that list, KFC just shades it with their selection.

I have to say Burger King, I can always count on them for a good meal, but if i am short on cash Taco Bell is a close 2nd.

Burgerking's got better people to prepare the hamburgers with a little lovin.. maybe pronstars

i voted for toxic hell *cough* taco bell...

however, you forgot arby's, del taco, subway, quiznos, goodtimes, carl's junior, sonic... to name a few.

edit: oops, okay so hardee's = carl's junior?

Yeah, that Hardee's = Carl Juniors surprised me too.

You also forgot Jack-In-The-Box. Nothing like an artery clogging Bacon Ultimate Cheesburger. :D

i'll vote wendy's. their chicken nuggets are decent unless they've changed. and they're cheaper ($0.99 menu...) than chick-fil-a. their hamburgers used to be alright but it seems like they've gotten a lot smaller/less meat. their frosty (fake chocolate ice cream...?) is alright too. mcdonald's nuggets were really scary last time i ate them.

ValVed RaY said:
she's not that hot, Lindsay Lohan is wayyyyy hotter.
Lindsay Lohan > Britney Spears
:p
+1 !

:LOL:
Yeah, she's hotter than Britney Spears, but I find her arms disgusting.

no shes 17 but hey, i would do it.
i wouldnt care if i got life in prison after that

i'm 19 wow 2 year difference, besides shes all grown up :D
i think im gonna go see mean girls again. it kept me smiling the whole day.

so..... how about that fast food. yum!!! *dfc05 shoves mcdonald's chicken nuggets in everyone's mouth*

eww those finger nuggets are trash. it's not even chicken it's just paste. ughh i hate mcdonalds.

Neutrino said:
Ya, that's what I said. Dang biased poll.

Arby's completely floors all other fastfood..
Hardees is a close second, IMO

In order of my favorite:

1. Arby's
2. Hardee's
3. Taco Bell
4. Wendy's
5. Burger King
6. McDonalds
7. KFC
8. Chick-Fil-A

Although sidewinder left out a crapload of other bigname fast food places, IE. Poppeye's, Long John Silvers, Captain D's, etc

Back