BEST HALF LIFE 2 MODS

HeLLo123

Reaction score
SO? What are the best HL2 Mods? I have been looking for some good ones but you cant really tell till you played it.

Every mod is the best mod until you play it.

Minerva is a good one.
Some people like Synergy.
There's also Zombie Panic! Source, but L4D is much better imo.

The classes and skills you can get really shake the game up, and the objectives are generally fun and rewarding when you complete them.

Why don't you just download our suggestions and find out what's good about them yourself? What's the harm? An hour of testing?

Oh because im on vacation, away from my house (with my family). I cant try them, only take opinions for another week.

team fortress 2 and cs:source are basically the only "mods" i play these days. I tend to play cs more serious whereas in tf2 i just run around lighting people on fire.

i had some good times with garry's mod a while back before people started making rube goldberg devices, then i got annoyed at the fact that i couldn't make them and quit.

Smod Tactical is fun for a while, might also try Gmod. The best single player mod I've played was Rock 24...

Moved to correct forum.

Best mods are the ones in my sig ;)

Best singleplayer mod is Minerva, no question about that.

Das RoBoss
HalfLife 2: Calamity
City 7 Toronto Conflict V1 Gordon Freeman
Powerstation 17
Rock 24
Forward Motion
Escape
The Isaland
Curse Episode 1

Good list Thunder

I would also add the obvious Minerva, The Citizen and Mission Improbable.

There are lots of mods with SteamWorks support on Steam Hello123, those are some of the most well developed (Insurgency, Dystopia, Zombie Panic Source etc). Another good MP mod that I enjoyed was NeoTokyo (which only just came out).

Garry's Mod. Quite a good entertainment. In what other game can you make either a very complicated space shuttle or put Gman's head into his ass.

my favorite is the battlegrounds 2, STABBING REDCOATS FTW. Oh and eternal silence

Dear Esther, if you like more story driven/artistic things.

Half Life: Short Stories mod.

Whenever it gets done.

never

Neotokyo's pretty fun, teamwork ahoy.

changed my mind, "Research and Development" is now #1 on my list

Back