Best secret stash locations!

Strap it to my parent's backs, so they never see it.

I'm pretty sure your drugs would become toxic after putting them in a hot Computer with tons of toxic chemicals from all the wires and chips. ever smell a wire burning when your soldering??

Err no.

Theres no 'Best stash location' for me, I just hide some stuff everywhere.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/security/855d/
socket_wall_safe.jpg

Clever, except that you have to cut a hole in your wall to do so :/

I bet speakers would be a decent spot, especially ones you don't use anymore. but if theres a dog that can sniff it out your screwed

On my living room table, or right next to the television.

I usually store alcohol in my Xbox 360 box, which is in my closet.

I store Alcohol in my dresser but thats only because I don't want my nephew and niece getting into it. they'd probably take a swig and tell mommy

Keep your weed in an encrypted .rar renamed to textures.cab

:LOL:

Mine goes into top center drawer of me desk, where I can grab it on a moment's notice :frog:
That time me mither confiscated it, was "hidden" in a pillowcase.

Speaking of Absinthe, I had some absinthe today for the first time. Feels much hotter on the throat than all other alcohol I've had. And it has quite a delicious black licorice flavor. Mmm mmm good. So powerful for such small sips though.

i pull up the carpet in my closet and hide it under there. ive been thinking about making a hollowed out book, but i can see that failing. ive also put it in the bottom of a bag of loose leaf tea. it masks the smell and texture pretty good.

I hide mine with the bodies.
Nobody likes searching through dead bodies to find pogs.

Let it be known I [strike]am not a drug user[/strike] ****ing love the sweet sweet taste of marijuana smoke and the tingly feeling of cocaine against my nasal membranes. I'm not comfortable unless I'm high and I wish I could smoke blunts with all of you!

Dude, heavy

tbh I don't hide stuff really. Just put it on the high shelf or drawer if I'm worried. College for the wins.

by looking around my desk, i can think of these hiding places:

- under the tissues in a tissue box
- in the spongy bit of your mousemat
- for small things, under unused keys on your keyboard
- in an old aerosol can (take the top off and put the lid on)
- in old screen wipes dispenser (like tissue box) under wipes
- in a hole in your computer chair (good if you have a huge leather one)

A great place to hide something is attach it to the bottom of your bare foot with a band-aid. At least, that's how I got some cigarettes into prison. And I got much respect.

By sharing, I had incriminated everyone, so everyone helped with the cypher, including starting a fire (using a pencil lead, Toilet Paper, an out of reach electrical outlet through the bars, and a lengthy rolled up newspaper), evasion and scent masking.

I decided to ditch the matches because that would probably carry more time since it could be seen as some kind of vandal or escape tool possibly.

It sucked though, because then I just wanted one later.

I don't smoke anymore. It's nasty.

EDIT:
lol
Farrowlesparrow said:
I hide mine with the bodies.
Nobody likes searching through dead bodies to find pogs.

I recall him saying something about prison before.. And I recall it not being his fault.

Maybe I was smoking crack that day tho, so idk.

Cages are for animals.

RAWR

EDIT:
I guess what I'm saying is that the best place to hide something might be right under the nose of the person you are hiding it from, Dirty Sanchez style.

I've sometimes kept a pack of cigarettes in the pocket of a sports jacket towards the back of my closet.

Back