Best Stunt in CS

Krabjuice said:
It doesn't seem like there was much of a firefight beforehand. There aren't any bulletholes, or blood decals on the bodies. Did someone else also throw a nade?

are you referring to dogs_ball's quadruple or my quintuple? if mine, there was a little gun fight inside there and yes, a nade or 2 went off before mine. someone got a double right before mine. i was outside bridge room near steps to ct spawn. the pic is from my own pov demo.

due to the default death notice being at 4, and that guy getting an awp kill at the same time, i always thought it was a triple nade kill. then i was watching my tutorial i made on the demo smoother and i saw in console 5 kills. so i changed the death notices to 6 and got some ss's of it.

quint-nade.jpg

can't really get all 5 guys in one shot very clearly. the last guy is kind of obstructed by the smoke puff.

quint-nade1.jpg

this one was taken before i changed the death notices.

Wow, thats awesome stuff. That tutorial you made sounds interesting, link? Thanks ;)

Counter Strike: Source is half noobs, most of the good people stayed in 1.6(not talking about the people in this thread, the ones who can't seem to realize someones running up behind them)

Man those grenade kills are just crazy.

Once in cs_office I was the last terrorist left. I sprayed a decoy tag behind one of the potted plants that two hostages are gathered at. Three CTS bust in and spot my spray and unload their guns at it killing both hostages and are still wondering why my spray isn't dying. So I flank them and kill all three with one clip.

Once in de_dust I was victim to a flashbang. So I randomly hit movement keys while holding down left click and when I recovered saw that I killed two enemies.

BTW, I think that might've been my own flashbang that I was blinded with.

Hmm, favourite for me would have to be a dust2 clan match. 2 of us holding B bombsite, whole T side flashes and emerges from tunnel, nail my teammate, whereupon i usp hs'd 4 of them. Was a nice moment. 5 man clan match takedowns are always good too.

:E

3ssence said:
Hmm, favourite for me would have to be a dust2 clan match. 2 of us holding B bombsite, whole T side flashes and emerges from tunnel, nail my teammate, whereupon i usp hs'd 4 of them. Was a nice moment. 5 man clan match takedowns are always good too.

:E
Learn to play without cl_aimbot 1 kthxbye :E

I'd have to say that my favourite bits of pubs (I try and play on skilled servers for a challenge) was that I was at A on Dust2 being chased by about 5 CT's, I had almost planted the bomb when one CT came round short, so I quickly switched to my scout and headshotted him. Then I saw a couple more come short and jumped off the edge so I was open to long. Looked long while I had the chance of cover and saw 2 Ct's come round the corner and I thought "Oh shit". Pulled out my USP and jumped back up to short and Headshotted one of the CTs. I scouted the other. Threw a nade down long killing a CT and USP'd the other with the rest of my clip.

I just stood there thinking "holy shit they all got owned" And got congratulated by my teammates nextround xD

Now thats pure ownage. I mean, with the scout? Amazing stuff, nice job. ;)

Killing people will blind is always good too, I once hs'ed a T with the deagle while blind. We were in the room right near long A and it came bouncing in as they ran in. I see the flash come in so I quickly aim for the entrance and just start firing. Got me one. :p

xombine said:
Now thats pure ownage. I mean, with the scout? Amazing stuff, nice job. ;)
<3 scouts. You can still QS with scouts, and they're so bloody fast (Running with it out is faster than running with a knife), AND you don't have to be standing still to have 100% accuracy. It's the perfect weapon with only one downfall: Firetime, but that's solved by headshots anyway so I really just <3 <3 <3 the scout.

<3 SCOUTS

dekstar said:
(Running with it out is faster than running with a knife
Thats what I thought! I always could sense faster running from the normal but many people have told me its not true. Thank you, I needed validation. :cheers:

dekstar said:
<3 scouts. You can still QS with scouts, and they're so bloody fast (Running with it out is faster than running with a knife), AND you don't have to be standing still to have 100% accuracy. It's the perfect weapon with only one downfall: Firetime, but that's solved by headshots anyway so I really just <3 <3 <3 the scout.

<3 SCOUTS
lawl you and me both :D

actually the scout isn't 100% accurate, try aiming and shooting a wall from medium distance, the shot will only be close to where your crosshair was.

I just wish it didn't sound so pathetic. It feels as if you've just fired a peashooter at someone !!

Yes, the M4 is definately my best weapon. I always get headshots with it.
As for the AK, I never really get anything with it because of the huge lack of accuracy.

I remember back when I was still cutting my teeth on 1.6, and complaining in game to one guy about how I hated the AK. He said, 'hmm well, you know the first shot is really accurate...'

So I killed him one round, took his AK, and with my newfound knowledge went on a rampage with it killing 4 or 5. Still hate the AK though :p because my aim is too poor generally.

My best moments are the usual - killing 6 or 7 in a round, one time with my whole team dead, and with just a deagle vs. M4's. Never really killed more than that, but I don't often play on servers with very big player counts.

I was in the hallway thing in Dust2. The one that you go through to get to bomb B from the terrorist spawn. Heard somebody coming out from bomb B, so i turned left and headed down the stairs to the lower hallway. There were two of them, so i hid behind the corner right after you make it down the stairs.

The first dude ran past, so i switched to knife to get a kill from behind. But then another one ran past aswell, so there were two guys infront of me with their backs turned (running out towards bomb A). So i killed the second guy who was closest to me with a knife. His friend turned around, and i got an instant headshot with a USP. Then another one came down the stairs, got a headshot there aswell. And then a third came through the gates (that you can snipe through from T spawn). I was out of ammo for the USP, so i switched to the knife and ran towards him. Killed him with a knife, even though he had an AK.

One thing i like to do is play with just knife, flashbangs, and a Five seven. You throw a flashbang into a room with alot of enemies, then you run in and kill 2-3 of them with the knife. And while you're leaving, you kill another one with the five seven. If you're fast enough, you can walk into a crowd of enemies, kill 4 of them, and leave without them ever seeing you and you losing 0 hp.

I'm pretty good with an AK, but that's because i have an unusual way of fiering with it. I only shoot 1 bullet at a time, and if i'm moving i switch to a pistol. It works even better than having an M4, unless you're up against more than one opponent.

I do that with the AK too Loc, really helps with accuracy.

UltimaApocalyspe said:
Those guys looked like their mouse sensitivity was at 1. :D

I had (and still have) mine at 1 :D

Actually, maybe good players would pay more attention to the kill/death log or check their back, but I guess it would be possible to get skilled players like that.

The first guy I couldn't stab directly in the back for a one-stab-kill, stabbed him a few times and since they were in a firefight he probably thought someone is shooting him and didn't turn around.

The second guy was retreating, with his back towards me, probably flashed, and he didn't get the chance to see me so I could stab once to kill.

The third guy noticed me and tried to shoot me. I guess he had the sensitivity too low for him or was a bit of a noob so he didn't manage to get me, even though I had to stab him more than once and do a half-circle around him.

The last guy probably wanted to run back into the building but wasn't expecting me, was reloading, didn't have time to react and some of his HP taken so I only had to stab him once in the face.

:cheers:

Yeah Krab, thats pretty common knowledge. ;)

Laivasse thats what I like about the AK, the first shot is great. If you can catch their noggin then you've got yourself a kill. :p

While browsing my documents I found a little CS:S movie I made from a few of my demo's. It's nothing great, I was just trying to see how video making works. The music is not too original either, Matrix soundtrack again; I know it's overused but it did fit so I used it. Since I guess a 5MB 0:45 video download doesn't hurt, here you go:

http://rapidshare.de/files/10535370/unf_csclip.wmv.html

The only cool thing I've done I think is pulling some true lies shit and headshotting three guys with a pistol after dropping down from the vent in assault.

xombine said:
Oooh great awp as the CT jumped off the bridge. ;)

lmao, nice shot. Not often immy gets a taste of his own medicine, it's usually the reverse. And look, i'm in the video !!

:thumbs:

What happened to you and css anyways unfocused ?

I'll get some stuff of my stuff up here soon.

I remember getting pissed off by 10 awpers on de_aztec. I was a terrorist btw. I decided to buy an awp, jumped out from behind box, shot one, jumped to the side, shot another, and it went on and on like that. I managed to kill all of them lol. People gave me respect :p

yeah... i remember once i was playing dust as T. a guy named TommyBoy or something was on CT and he was trash-talking about how I suck, only lucky to get headshots and stuff ( might be true.. lol).
And I tried to ignore him but he wouldn't stop. I was having fun with my Glock, and my team was like "why dont you use a real gun?" and I said to them, joking, "guns don't kill people, I do" and like 10 seconds after, I ran out the tunnel going to B, i saw a CT with his back turned to me, I stabbed him to death, and it was TommyBoy..... I laughed so hard....

Lol, when I was on a deathmatch server this guy was calling me shit when he had a ping of 150. I headshot him a few times and he shut up lol.

Ah yeah stupid noobs trash talking, and you own them.

I usually get accused of cheating when I try :(

3ssence said:
What happened to you and css anyways unfocused ?

I played CS since a few months before 1.6. I still play it occassionaly, because it's very playable, but it got a little repetetive. Maybe I would be still playing it regularly if it wasn't for Battlefield 2 :)

I'm in the process of making a video lol

Krabjuice said:
1136567258-l33tspace.jpg

Sorry, but I can't help but notice these sort of things.
Thats...odd...wonder if they did that on purpose?

I'm a noob...why does Half Life 2 use 841 Mb and CS: Source uses 1337 Mb?

I think CS:S has all the generic source stuff with it, since you can buy CS:S without HL2, but can't buy HL2 without CS:S.

CS:S has larger maps and more code?

Actually this isn't a stunt but something REALLY FUNNY on CZ (i have all the CSs). We were scrimming this clan on de_dust2. My friend tries to throw this nade through CT Spawn but accidently threw it the at the wall. it ricocheted back at him and he naded himself AND our best player ROFLMAO.

Back in the day when css frist came out & getting good enough ping on 56k to get good kill scores

That was gold i almost miss those days / i may have to limit my adsl to 56k some time

This one time, in office, me and two other guys were caught in two grenade blasts by the garage stairs. We were all put down to less then 10 health. As we (foolishly) rushed the hallway, a teammate with a shotgun blasted the window (apparently trying to break the window in advance). All three of us were killed -_-. He was a non-stop time bomb for three rounds.

Back