Best Stunt in CS

My most rediculous round so far would have to be on Chateau, CT side. If you spawn in front of the left window and quickly buy your goods, you can rush through the crack in the wall obstructed by boards. I rush straight with knife, jump the debris that slow you down near the hole, right click the board with the knife, and then switch to the M4. If the T's rush B without checking the side tunnel, they all have their backs turned to you and definately aren't thinking of checking their six this early in the match.

Needless to say, I knifed 5 of them, which was a good chunk of their team. I actually have a screen pic of all five if anyone can host it.

Bohonkie said:
My most rediculous round so far would have to be on Chateau, CT side. If you spawn in front of the left window and quickly buy your goods, you can rush through the crack in the wall obstructed by boards. I rush straight with knife, jump the debris that slow you down near the hole, right click the board with the knife, and then switch to the M4. If the T's rush B without checking the side tunnel, they all have their backs turned to you and definately aren't thinking of checking their six this early in the match.

Needless to say, I knifed 5 of them, which was a good chunk of their team. I actually have a screen pic of all five if anyone can host it.
www.photobucket.com

GOGOGO

Ok, got on Photobucket. See if this works.

Ownage.jpg

Read the highlighted area

Blinded the whole other team in a scrim in the A halls of cbble and all five of them lined up perfectly against the wall. Aced them with like 6 famas bullets. It was hilarious.

Ok.. Picture this.. we are on de_dust i'm the last man on ct i went down the ramp and was about to enter the tunnel....

I jumped out and immediatley crouched in the air and qitin 1/6th of a second had 1 guy wondering how large the awp bullet in his head was.. i jumped back in r/loaded and it haoppend again.. i got flashed from above so hit Q and switched to deagle...

I ran back up the ramp and a t was comimg from planting the bomb at A hs him and disarm the bomb... PHEW!!!

That took you long enough to do, funny how long he just sat there. Then you got owned instantly afterwards.

Yeah lol. It was Deathmatch so somebody spawned right behind me lol.

On inferno I killed the entire ct team (10 kills) on a 20 person server. Ts were really doing crappy, so I started with an mp5 and got a few kills, doing pretty good. Then kill a guy and steal his carbine. Now it's down to about 6 CTs and all my team is dead. Stopped in the steps that lead up to the big window and got 1 ct coming up the stairs. Then went out so i had a nice view of the same steps and killed 2 more cts running up the steps to where they thought I was. Then hunted down the remaining cts around the map. It was awesome.

A week or so ago I got 2 headshots from the same Scout bullet. The bastards happened to be both lined up perfectly.

And the other day I eliminated 8 out of 10 of the opposing team in a pistol round with a Desert Eagle, every kill was a headshot.

I killed a friend with a flashbang, lol.

Other day I got 127-5 on dust2 against a 4 person team at a lan during a tournament. About 80% of those kills were with the para. :cheese:

mrkab00m said:
I killed a friend with a flashbang, lol.

Other day I got 127-5 on dust2 against a 4 person team at a lan during a tournament. About 80% of those kills were with the para. :cheese:
PARANOOB LOLGTFO! :E

Well I got a score like that once. On a Dual Elite only map. Was so awesome.

if you guys wanna see some really funny SH** look up this video " Pubmasters - The Movie.wmv " funniest shit you'll ever see!!! i still fall off the chair laughing haha

The coolest thing I've done in CS:S... isn't really cool. But I just got it like two days ago, and I'm not half bad.

Anyways I'm playing on dust, and there was a guy pretty close, so I fired my gun, nailing a headshot. I don't remember what gun, but it was auto. A stray bullet whizzed past the guy, and nailed another person across the level in a headshot.

Then, I turned around, and nailed another headshot on a guy just coming threw a door with a grenade out.

Then I got sniped, and.. well.
Died I'd assume.

If you died then....you must be a g-g-g-g-ghost!

nighty nights :sleep:

Back