Binks

Probably on Steam or something

Sometime in the next few weeks, I hope.

If we go by valve's previous schedual, Doug will announce in a week or so that starting June 1st they will be releasing one bink video segment of the e3 presentation every day on steam. Then at about June 20th they will release the first video, followed by the second around July 20th. Expect the last file to be released sometime in october, around the time valve will announce that hl2 has been delayed until the holiday season.

I hope "beat" is wrong. Summer with Half Life 2 will be god!

beat said:
If we go by valve's previous schedual, Doug will announce in a week or so that starting June 1st they will be releasing one bink video segment of the e3 presentation every day on steam. Then at about June 20th they will release the first video, followed by the second around July 20th. Expect the last file to be released sometime in october, around the time valve will announce that hl2 has been delayed until the holiday season.

:LOL:

You're probably right about the binks but I hope you're wrong about the release date.

Awww beat, somebody's grouchy cause they did'nt get the game last year huh? :D

I hope they dont release them and instead give us the freakin game already

aah, patience, God give me strength...

or a crowbar will do

I want Valve to be silent for the next month and then out of the blue just announce that the game has gone gold.

(Wewt, 100 posts?!?!?!!?!??!)

Back