Black Mesa: Source Update

jezus christ, 2 weeks and i miss everything....that garg looks incredible

DarkStar said:
Yeah, no offense man but you just seem to be a little cocky at times.

I mean, I know you're a big time game designer working on some amazingly revolutionary game, but sometimes it seems like you kind lord that over everyone.

Sorry, didn't mean to come off as an asshole.

Hehehe, i understand what you mean. I do it myself sometimes, but I have noticed that quite a lot of Half-Life 2 staff seem to be somewhat big headed when generally they are quite bad at something they have status for. Not naming any names obviasly, this doesn't involve Pi so don't start having a go at me :p

wonder if they'll use the physics of hl:s or come up with something even better.

Looks great. Guess i'll just wait for this to be released since Valve doesn't seem to want to sell Half-Life: Source by itself.

Yeah... I don't like that. My dad bought me HL2 in a store for christmas before I even knew about steam. He obviously could have bough me the collector's edition, but I didn't really ask for it and I didn't know it was important either. Damn.

Muhahahaha said:
Yeah... I don't like that. My dad bought me HL2 in a store for christmas before I even knew about steam. He obviously could have bough me the collector's edition, but I didn't really ask for it and I didn't know it was important either. Damn.

Yeah, you'd think that the least Valve could do is give you more buying choices if they're going to force Steam on you.

Pretty sure they said they would be fixing this so that you could purchase the upgrades.

Back