Blood curdling zombie scream

Mechagodzilla said:
I believe that would be one of * these fellows *, only with better graphics since that screenshot is low-end.
Anyone notice how the forelegs on the Corpse Headcrabs are almost crossed, where the normal Zombies forelegs are more spaced out.

Snipe1guy said:
the only thing I can see them adding to the ordinary zombies that would make them any scarier, would be female zombies with a scream......that would just run chills down my spine hearing that high-pitched, nightmarish scream.......

and they have long black hair that covers their pale dead white skin, and once you see them you are headcrabbed 7 days later.

The headcrabs are sexist these days.

Eww you see the human head on the posion one?

This topic has been annoying me for days.

It's C U R D L I N G !

PiMuRho said:
This topic has been annoying me for days.

It's C U R D L I N G !
lol this has been bugging me also, i commented on it on page 1, thanks for changin it :p

someone (valve?) mentioned somewhere that the AI has great pathfinding and can climb things. think all the zombies could do it, or just the fast graveyard ones? regular zombies, eh slow and easy to kill but would still be creepy to see one climbing up a building. ...now imagine you're on a ledge lookin down and you see a fast zombie crawling quickly up after you, only very shadowed so you're like "huh? what's that" and then suddenly there it is! :O

What's wrong with curling?

It's canada's other other national sport!

Also, the cross-legged headcrabs appear to be the speed-crabs that were announced, since they're... speedier.

Yes, there's also a resemblance between the spindly headcrab seen in the shakycam student vids, and the one on the "Deadcrab zombie"...

I would like to see the heavier version of the headcrab... :)

I always thought it was the headcrab screaming and not the host, i think the host is dead... well the host intelligence.

Back