Blood Will Tell - Mappers Wanted

C

Cypress

If you are a MAPPER and capable of doing some work, the following lines may be interesting to you.

naamloos8yg.jpg

I'm Cypress, a former Max Payne 2 Modder. Me and my team lead the mod Blood Will Tell, started in late 2004. Blood Will Tell is a Horror - Survival mod which tells you the story of Ray Walker and the nightmare he has bin trough:

Blood Will Tell tells you the story of Ray Walker. Ray works for a leading pharmaceutical company as a security guard. Suddenly he gets a offer from within a company to be a test person for a new medicine. As a reward he will receive a high amount of money. Ray signs in and after a few tests he gets fired for a reason unkown. When two months later strange things in the city happen, he rapidly notices it has something to do with his past employer. The streets get terrorized by a horrific plague, will he escape this mutant menace?

Blood Will Tell is a famous MP2 mod, which is moved due the lack of help in the Max Payne 2 Community. We are planning to port the mod over to source. Exactly as we wanted it to be, yet improved. With the source engine we can also put so much more detail in our mod, you won't trow that away, would you?

What does make Blood Will Tell different from other mods?

Blood Will Tell has a unique way of story telling, bringing you the action and horror to the max! With its dark style and realistic behavior it will grab you from your seat. Large detailled levels with never seen before features. With its new weapon system and carefully selected weapons, the mod is complete. The way we work is very special and unusual, everybody may do what he like and think what the best prefect horror experience is, and work that out in their work. We think that with various opinions and thoughts we can create thé mod for you. Since Blood Will Tell is origionally based on the Max Payne 2 Engine we are going to port some of its features along with the mod, Third Person, Slowmotion (with overlay effect) and dual weapon wielding will be all featured.

Why should you join our team?

The Blood Will Tell team excists of selection of proffessionals. The people from the Half Life ² Substance mod and serveral other Max Payne 2 Modders have join forces to re-create the mod which was once going to blast away the Max Payne 2 Community. As a member of the Blood Will Tell team, your opinion counts. We have a large ammount of blueprints and reference material which will give you the ultimate source to work from. Ofcourse you may add your own things to your work and you should see these blueprints only as a reference.

Because Blood Will Tell first started on the MP2 Engine, alot of work already is done. This is a big advantage to our progress and wil surely speed up our mod.

I would like to join!

Thanks, we really appreciate you want to help us out, you can contact me at the following adress : [email protected] or post a reply in this topic!

mp2 project site : http://bwt.paynereactor.com
Source announcement: Http://bwt.paynereactor.com/bwts/

Stay tuned...

There is just so much wrong with that post...

Haha. What do you mean? :p

EDIT: Oh. I got to the part where the grammar and synthax started to decay. I see what you mean.

He/she's Dutch, you know. And there's nothing in the post that impedes your comprehension of it.

Max Payne 2 mod with lots of work already done is porting to Source, sounds pretty straightforward to me.

i don't give a damn abt the grammer. how do i sign in OR how should i prove my worthiness in order to join ur impressive team.

I would like to join but the thing is, i am not much of a fast mapper, i take my time trying to get things done, so, if you want me to be a map helper or just be a slow mapper, that's fine.

Cheers,
Mapster

Back