Bloodlines leaked

Are you guys like surprised or something?

Pretty much every game gets released early and cracked... Not surprising at all....

VALVe won't have anything to say about it either but other than probably a "meh" because it is extremely common....

shapeshifter said:
yup anoys me to when people do that, espically in games when people are cheating and people call them a "hacker" their not, just morons that downloaded a program to cheat.

hacking and cheating are two completly diffrent things.
They're not the actual hackers, but they are using a hack.

A hack designed to cheat.

Iced_Eagle of course, but security around Half-Life 2 and the engine it self should be increasing. I do think it's nice that they held the release until the day and a half before it's supposed to be out.

But still it must be annoying to see that hl2 is leaked, and they can't even get it out to the customers thinking steam now sucks. And then there's even another game on the same engine coming out.

And the high publicity on source might make this a very popular download, (if those 4 millions downloading the source code were accurate).

FISKER_Q said:
They're not the actual hackers, but they are using a hack.

A hack designed to cheat.

Iced_Eagle of course, but security around Half-Life 2 and the engine it self should be increasing. I do think it's nice that they held the release until the day and a half before it's supposed to be out.

But still it must be annoying to see that hl2 is leaked, and they can't even get it out to the customers thinking steam now sucks. And then there's even another game on the same engine coming out.

And the high publicity on source might make this a very popular download, (if those 4 millions downloading the source code were accurate).

There exploits not hacks. Anyways the people that download them and use aren't hackers, The only ones who could even be considered that are the jackasses that programed it in the first place. not the users, there just idiots who suck with out cheating.

Heh oh and trust me, 90% of the time you don't have to burn CDs, so thus you don't have to waste good time and such... you just get a CD/DVD emulator

Yea I expect that HL2 will be released like on Wed or so, they already know how to do it because of CS:S being out and all... So they know how to warez the source engine

FISKER_Q said:
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=leak
Take the informal ones and you could change that out with the game, and it would still be the same result.

A store selling it early would be leaking it, since they shouldn't be doing so.
if they somehow got it months before it was being produced for sale it would be a leak.

but as the game is out on tuesday and they most likely bought the game from a shop, its not leaked.

doom 2 aplha was leaked. hl2 or bl being sold early isnt a leak

shapeshifter said:
There exploits not hacks. Anyways the people that download them and use aren't hackers, The only ones who could even be considered that are the jackasses that programed it in the first place. not the users, there just idiots who suck with out cheating.
The program code can be considered a hack.

Microsoft had a similar situation where they used an exploit in Word 97 to make a hack so it was compatible with Word 2000.

Iced_Eagle, there's another anti-piracy scheme in HL2, as i said. CS: Source doesn't do it's justice.

I'm positive it would be made pretty quickly though.

Mutt talk to the dictionary, i won't continue this. Obviously the dictionaries around the US are wrong and you're right. Happy now?

Facial Decay said:
Proof of leakage please :)

I have seen the leak too, on several warez sites ... bummmer.

I hope I get my bought copy next week! Really looking forward to play it after HL2!

How is this leaked? Its not on any binary listings or irc listings or torrent listings, it doesnt exist.

it is leaked, its just that clonecds dont get spread around very well, so wont be on torrent for a while.

Well, thats disappointing.

I always hate it when devs spend years making something only to get ripped off by some *insert words that can get me banned*.

Enough with the argueing over wether or not its a leak or a warez, seems to be a rather pointless debate.

Hahaha. I can't believe hackers would waste their time witht that game.

eiric said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Counter-Strike Source is like putting on a $1500 dress on a $10 hooker.

And yes, you can quote me on that.

Interesting. :dork:

oi can sum1 whos got it pm me and tell me wat its like i've the vids but with wat sum ppl are saying and from the latest lot of screenshots it dusnt look as good as expected. its comin out 19th here and i have already preordered is it good or bad is it worth the money. And dun tell me to wait when i can get info now thanks all

It looks horrible and performs terribly.

My rig is more than sufficient to run this - it looks horrible and plays at a horrible framerate.

Besides that; Load times every 30seconds and the main gui is horrible (restart the game to change resolution- WTF!), also the console commands arent locked like they are compared to say hl2 leak to CSS.

Im also stuck already :/ I met mercutio but to get up to the guys in the house (I used noclip) you need to be able to unlock the gate - I cant for some reason.

The performance is godam terrible, I hope they patch it asap.

Ruroni said:
Wait so you are using a leak. Ban. ;)

Better yet he's complaining about his warez version not working.

And no spoilers azzor you warez bunghole! Don't mention characters names for those who are fans of the previous game! Arrggghhhhh

azz0r said:

My rig is more than sufficient to run this - it looks horrible and plays at a horrible framerate.

Besides that; Load times every 30seconds and the main gui is horrible (restart the game to change resolution- WTF!), also the console commands arent locked like they are compared to say hl2 leak to CSS.

Im also stuck already :/ I met mercutio but to get up to the guys in the house (I used noclip) you need to be able to unlock the gate - I cant for some reason.

I hope you grow up and buy the game that Troika spent years developing.

azz0r said:

Buy it, then you can complain you C.unt.

Also, if you're going to pirate a game, don't pirate a game for a small developer who actually deserves and needs every dollar.

My copy should arrive in about 3 hours - stop crying.

Back