Bomb! Cs:cz Is Already Here!!!! There's Even A Review Already On The Web!

D

dead_pixel

That's not a joke, today is not aprils 1st, I'M SERIOUS DUDES! The long awaited Counter Strike: Condition Zero is already OUT, for real!!!

I stumbled across this on the net, that is the 1st online review posted! I don't know how but the CVG web site managed to get a copy, and have already done the review of the game.

The bad part is that, based on CVG's review, the game didn't made up for our expectations, being a pretty boring game, with no fantastic innovation.

Well read it yourselves, and give your op.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/reviews/reviews_story.php?id=94793

:afro:
d_P

EDIT:
Oh just I quick note: The reviewer is an ass hole and seems to hate the Counter Strike series, so that's a good thing after all. I'm still keeping my high hopes about CS:CZ! Can't wait to play it really!
d_P

the issue in which PC zone reviewed CZ came out last week..... this is old news...

yeah, this isnt news to me, but some people may not know that is has been reviewed. Are you sure its out though?

Its been reviewed.... doesn't mean its out..

Originally posted by |MaTT|
the issue in which PC zone reviewed CZ came out last week..... this is old news...

No dumbass!!!!! The review is from YESTERDAY
The single-player version of the world's favourite online shooter is finally here. PC Zone goes, goes, goes into the fray to find a game of two halves

7 Aug 03 "Hi (...)

So if you don't have anything intelligent or any helpful comment, SHUT UP! And don't flood please!

d_P

It's not out yet, but the reviews say to leave it alone and download CS1.6 instead. I shall comply.
Don't keep your hopes high - just because the reviewer hates the CS series, doesn't make him an "asshole".
Besides, what he was saying about snot-nosed tw*t adolescents arrogant in CS because that's the only area of their lives in which they excel does not reveal any dislike of CS but accurately describes many of the players on the net.

By the way - the review IS old. It's been published in the magazine for about 2 weeks now. It's just been posted recently is all.

thanks for the heads up mate.
on another note that computer and video games website sure sucks. I go into epileptic fits every time I go there.

dead_pixel, stfu. We wernt offensive in any way. Then you say "No dumbass!!!!! The review is from YESTERDAY "

I read a review of it in PC gamer UK 2 days ago. I have seen people talking about the review in PC Zone from a few days bk. Its just reached the internet thats all. Get your facts right "Dumbass"

Well I'm pretty sure most of us don't have a signature nor a copy of the magazine in subject, so I believe the review is been seen for the 1st time for most of us.

Well I don't wanna argue with any of you guys, just read the damm review! hehehe :D :p

I posted it, so more people could take a look it at!

Enjoy!

d_P

i have the said copy of pczone magazine!

and it gets absolutely slated.... (the single player part is dreadful)
the only saving grace is multiplayer... which you can dl ala 1.6....

so there ya go... you can buy it if you want but the singleplayer bots are useless its you vs the terrorists!

TheRook :afro:
p.s. dead pixel....

he [edit]wasnt bitching at you he was telling you it was old news!

looks crap, but if it has lesbian sex, IM THERE

Whoa why does it look so awful? Hasn't the CS team learned to texture and model yet?

The review doesn't prove that the game is finished. The european gaming press is notorious for reviewing games before they are finished.

Originally posted by Apos
The review doesn't prove that the game is finished. The european gaming press is notorious for reviewing games before they are finished.

PC Gamer UK always reviews finished games, and I trust that they have this time.

Originally posted by dead_pixel
No dumbass!!!!! The review is from YESTERDAY

So if you don't have anything intelligent or any helpful comment, SHUT UP! And don't flood please!

d_P

Excuse me mr 'informed' but ive had the very magazine which has the exact same review in it for over a week now... Just because the ONLINE version of the exact same review has yesterdays publish date doesnt mean the magazine hasn't been published yet!! :dozey:

Please get your facts straight....

If you got it a week ago then you still have to account for the writing of the review, the editing of the review, the process of putting everything into the magazine, and then printing them and sending them out. With magazines like that the content is between over a month old and a couple of weeks old when it is printed.

BOM! Cs:cx is allreddy here! Theirs even a reevew allreday on teh intarweb!!!

Did you write the HL2 info in my sig? You're HIM aren't you?

all teh bass r us!

This has been posted on CS-Nation...
http://csnation.counter-strike.net/comments.php?id=6370
and
http://csnation.counter-strike.net/comments.php?id=6371

From CSN:
The British gaming press has a habit of reviewing non-final versions of games. Although I doubt Counter-Strike: Condition Zero will simply morph into the best game ever, it is very much still in development. Maybe the final version will be horrible, but wait until the game is reviewed in American press before trying to hammer home the point.

The "CS Team" hasn't touched anything involving CS in over a year. And I wouldn't really consider it a "team" since its only 1 guy :p

Ritual made CS:CZ, the "CS Team" has nothing to do with it :/

Originally posted by Chris_D
Did you write the HL2 info in my sig? You're HIM aren't you?

all teh bass r us!

AHAHAHAHA ......is saw that on amazon.com .....

hows this one?

If I could rate this game a 0 Star I would, or maybe even some negative stars. Halflife 2 will not have the same physics as Halflife, it's supposed to be more realistic or something or other. MORE REALISTIC?! I'm sorry, but I want my gliding, strafe jumping, bunnyhopping and ramp sliding that is included in the most popular Halflife mod, which is TFC. If Valve ends up making a TF2 it will end up using the same physics engine as HL2. Which means that TF2 will be a cross between TFC and Cr4postrike. I'm sorry, but I don't want it to be at all like CS, can we say "headsh[]t." Valve, give me TFC physics with upgraded graphics and features and I will praise your company.

A realistic game does NOT mean it will be fun or enjoyable. In fact I can almost gaurantee that it won't be fun/enjoyable, just take a look at Counterh4ck(CS for you not so bright). It's supposed to be 'realistic', when really it isn't at all, but is the closest thing that can come to realistic in Halflife. And it's absolutely horrifyingly terrible. When I play it, I just want to crawl up and grab a pacifier because it's so bad.

Now theres the issue of steam. Steam is not going to work it never will! We all know what happened when Valve was going to release it, it got leaked out before the release and was INCREDIBLY buggy, crashed and was just all around the worse thing ever. Quit wasting your time on it Valve, it will never work. Which brings me to another point. How about you make some updates and fixes for TFC, don't waste time on a mediocre mod like CS. We all now TFC takes far more skill and learning than CS.

All in all, this will be the most overhyped and worst game to date.

-irc.gamesnet.net #nxclan |2es- 24/7

drop by and tell them tfc sucks.... although i agree that cs blows

CZ shouldnt have been made, its not by the same people, its gonna suck. But i have to get it for the lesbo sex

AHAHAHA look at those weapon models... think im gonna puke.

Back