leadphalanx

Reaction score
I got bored, so I threw something together in hammer:

PHALANXWIP.JPG

PHALANXWIP2.JPG

pHALANXWIP3.JPG

phALANXWIP4.JPG

wow thats very creative you must have beeen extremelllly bored

Be bored a little more and make something out of this, the brushwork is sick, in a good way.

Oh wow...I'm kindof jelous of your mad skillz. I should get back into mapping again.

I hope that the majority of brushes there are func_detail - I can feel VVIS cringing already.

Real nice brushwork there.

Now, optimize it so that it will be playable and you'll be everyones hero :)

I hope that the majority of brushes there are func_detail - I can feel VVIS cringing already.

I am going to have half of it models, the other half func_detail, as that will be alot smoother than just func_details, or just models.

Good brushwork but shouldn't you move on?

Try doing a different style or something, I remember you doing a map on Interlopers which looked similar.

I am going to have half of it models, the other half func_detail, as that will be alot smoother than just func_details, or just models.

I'm glad to hear you know what you are doing :).

I'd loe to see what comes out of this later one.

Hey guys, we must do something to make leadphalanx even MORE bored, and force him to texture, compile and release this thing :p

Nice work. :bounce: Once i got bored and I made a map with a bunch of fun stuff. There was a plinko thing that was really long, and about six different slides. It wasn't great but it was still fun!

Back