Bots... are there?

Opheli@r

Reaction score
Are there any bots for CSS or HL2DM? Not even one??? There must be something.... please, port any information here. Thank You

I would be very surprised if there were HL2DM bots already.

You can say bot_add in css, I'm not sure about hl2dm

^

but does that even do anything? or is it just a command that has no function.

wait...there are bots in CS:Source?

and yea, I seriously need bots...

what are the odds of getting them by sayyy...the 12th of January? Then I'll be cut off from the net on my gaming rig. (Won't be able to afford internet connection...)

A2597 said:
wait...there are bots in CS:Source?

and yea, I seriously need bots...

what are the odds of getting them by sayyy...the 12th of January? Then I'll be cut off from the net on my gaming rig. (Won't be able to afford internet connection...)

How about you spend less time gaming and work on some career skills so your broke ass can play games as they are intended.
:LOL:

there ARE bots in CS:Source...

First, make your own lan server. Then, hit ~ and type "bot_difficulty (1-5)" Then, if you want to make uneven teams, then type "bot_add CT" for counter-terrorist bot and "bot_add T" for terrorist bot. If you want bots to auto-team select, then just type in "bot_add" and they'll make the teams even... depended you have enough. You should also join CT's or T's first. And if you have too many bots, it will drop your FPS lower and lower... and you also need a few player slots open.

You know I tried that like a couple of weeks ago and it said somehthing like bots are not available yet in the console. Is this new or is "certain someone " used the cracked CS:S??? :devil:

Edge said:
How about you spend less time gaming and work on some career skills so your broke ass can play games as they are intended.
:LOL:

how about you get a clue?

Try being a full time student, and starting your own buisness, and paying 500-700$ a month rent, + food and gas. And STILL have time to waste spending hours online in forums and gaming.
Occasionally I like to unwind, and theres no better way then a 20 minute frag fest. I don't need to be online for that though, but having variety in the games you can play would be a nice thing

Did you found any bots?:)

Hello, i am looking for some bots too. did you found out about anything? Please if you know were I can get those bots then please mail me on messenger [email protected]

I was reading going "Are these people morons? Of course there are bots in CSS"... Then I saw the date it was posted....

What the hell...

TheMastahC said:
I was reading going "Are these people morons? Of course there are bots in CSS"... Then I saw the date it was posted....

What the hell...

Back