Breakdown anyone?

Stitch

Reaction score
Is there anyone out there, hello, who is anticipating the release of Namco's, Breakdown?

"What's that supposed to mean? I don't know you!"

I personally think this game will bring something truly unique to video games.

It does seem fun, but, not all that new like, auto-aiming etc, exploring, that's about it...

.P

No, dunno even what game that is heh.

I'll probably rent it, it's a new "genre" so I don't want to find I out I wasted 50 bucks on a game that's terrible. Hypothetically of course, I'm sure it will r0x teh b0x.

Stitch said:
Is there anyone out there, hello, who is anticipating the release of Namco's, Breakdown?

I personally think this game will bring something truly unique to video games.

Heh, I remember posting about this weeks ago; No one really seems to take notice of it... That's a shame. I think it will make a lot of noise in the gaming scene. I'm definitely going to buy it.

Have it, played it, and its pretty cool

(Japanese Version)

Spoiler Alert
Its disgusting when you first enter the game...because it shows Derrick puking into the toilet.
End Spoiler

Havn't finished the game yet, waiting for my Xbox to get fixed.

But to tell you guys: Beware of many hallucinations.

Dude, Speculator, that ain't a ****ing spoiler, it's shown in the fscking trailers...XD

*shrugs* it'd be a spolier for most ppl

and...it was in the trailers??? Probably didn't see that one.

Anyways, like any normal game, the game starts out with training, leads you around how to move, combat around, etc.
Derrick has lost his memory (and his abilities...for now), so you start out as a puny ass punk who can't do crap. ;)
The game involves ALOT of hallucinations (which help develope your powers).
And also involves alot of "running" sort of puzzles because you face the genetic super soldiers (w/e they're called...havn't really told me yet....the thing's Japanese with mildly good English Voice Acting) before you gain your abilities (that means: 2-3 hits, your down).

OO yeah...and jumping puzzles in First Person......is not fun....

You haven't played it because it wasn't released in Japan yet you fool.

Acctually, Stitch, it was.

My favourite gaming store had it some days ago, it's out of stock now.

National Console Support, Inc.

A very popular and respected shop.

"Breakdown Price: $68.00
Item No: S88-00002 Status: Sold Out
Publisher: Namco Region: Japan
Platform: Xbox Category: Japanese Software"

gee, then I guess the one I bought in my store was all a lie then.....but damn, thats one hell of a con though...they took the liberty of creating a game, that looks just like breakdown!! :rolleyes:

Where'd you get the idea that it wasn't even released yet??

Back