Browning FNP-9

Coolhead2100

Reaction score
An FNP-9 Browing pistol. Done in Maya, 349 polys. Not completely finished, I still need to add the sights and a few other things.

FNP9_01.jpg

looks exellent for 349 polys. Although are you sure those are triangles?

No, they are not triangles, still how I modeled it, should have mentioned that.

Ive added some things such as the barrel and the sights, also added some detail. 964 Triangles.

FNP9_02.jpg

can you post mre than 1screen, and not such a horrible view so we can actually comment on it? thanks
oldfaq

Long time no update, but I've decided to revive this thread with a new render. Texture is work in progress, and it probably will not get much better so please do not post comments like "It looks weird, make it better" or something along those lines, enjoy :D

FNP9_06.jpg

bad render .. I you want us to comment you will have to give us a few more shots so that we can see the gun from other angles.

Stormy: Thanks
Ecthe|ioN: I would be happy to give you some more angles on the model, just specify what parts you would like to see (front back...)

Also, heres a wireframe render incase anybody wanted to check it out. (Not triangulated, not full polycount because of this)

FNP9_07_wire.jpg

It doesn't look bad, I'll give you that. I you could post screenshots from an angle below and an angle above (displaying the side and the top/bottom). Hope you understand what I'm requesting. Excuse my english. (I'm from norway) A screenie from the back and the front would be nice too :E

Sorry for the double post, but I have another update, just expanding on my texture, enjoy.

FNP9_11.jpg

Yes, the texture is a bit factory clean at the moment, but im looking at ways to add some dirt and grime and scratches to the texture.

It's looking much better :) The problem is that my eyes get tired from looking at the model. The textures are so blurry. It's difficult to see real contrast on the model.

Back