Bullied by a Teacher

kingthebadger said:
no, ive still not figured that.. lol.. she sounds racist, so must be.... she treats asians differently to white people..
Diffrently like how she treated you?Or she treats asians better?

I'm confizzled.

Tr0n said:
Diffrently like how she treated you?Or she treats asians better?

I'm confizzled.

I think he means that he is asian.

Woah, well done man. The system worked. In school we had some really bad teachers, who just couldnt teach... and we kicked up a fuss, afterall we deserve an education and they all left. although we were stuck with the &*%^£('s for a whole year :(

kingthebadger said:
Hi, long time no see ;)

ne ways, just wanted to share something ive experienced since ive joined college..

basically, my tutor (female) is in my opinion racist/bully. she picks on me in class for no apparent reason, i ask for help, she ignores me and tells me do my work.

i gave my work in before half term? (1 week break) and she marked it, didnt had to change much, was only like 6 pages.

couple of days ago, i was doing my work and as awlays im ahead of everyone in my class, two white guys who are on PASS 1/2 (total 7 then merit) and i am on MERIT 3-4. i printed off my work for teacher to mark and it ended up being overall 16 pages, she skimmed through it saying i havnt done it all, do this do that, without marking she claims ive not done much.

other people in my class give in their work, she marks it, and helps them, she doesnt do this for me.. right now im pissed off..

today i came in class 5mins late, gave her my excuse, she said switch off your phone cause she doesnt want it goin off, started chattin bollox, i look back saying i dont have a fone!!!!! she tells me to get out of the class and go home. (asking for my student id, which i refused to give)

basically the bitch is picking on me for no reason, maybe because im alot smarter than the little bitch and she cant handle it.

ne ways, today i made an appointment to see the head of that department, and its on thrusday 11am, ill let you all know if i get kicked out or not.

P.S shes also said to me " you obviously arnt interested in this course, why dont you quit and join a different course? or do you want for me to kick you out and you wont be able to join any "

^^ explains it all
I remember my brother telling me he knew more than the teacher on 1 occasion, and another time he told me he was teaching the teacher, and I can see that might make a teacher ..Unpleasant.

I don't know if thats the case.

Maybe try a one-on-one talk with her. Let her know how you feel you are being treated differently! I'm sure that would shut her up, if even for the fact she can get in trouble for RACISM!

Maybe she didn't realize she was doing it also, or maybe it's all your fault. lol

However whatever you do, it's obvious you either need to fix it fast or find a different teacher.

if its a problem you go up the chain of command and speak with someone above her.

Good Luck brotha

ooo

Kingthebadger wins

....FATALITY....

...BRUTALITY...

well she certainly earned her reward, congrats on getting her out king.

Since you got her kicked out, you should take over the class now

kingthebadger said:
im muslim =)

Cool, and there i was thinking you were Chinese :( :).

Goodluck on getting a much better teacher.

I thought it meant kicking some one in the crotch. Thanks for clearing me in ;)

CREMATOR666 said:
I thought it meant kicking some one in the crotch. Thanks for clearing me in ;)

I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not. Anyway..

*Awkward moment, walks out*

kingthebadger said:
im muslim =)

But was it because you're muslim that she was acting like she was? I just have a thing about this, because Islam is a religon, not a race of people.

i didnt say islam lol, nothing to do with islam, it was about me being a muslim, she dont like "pakis" in other words.

I used to have a racist teacher, bitch. She would always give me attitude and dirty looks. Just curious, where do you live badger?

kingthebadger said:
i didnt say islam lol, nothing to do with islam, it was about me being a muslim, she dont like "pakis" in other words.

Wouldn't being a muslim suggest perhaps that possibly you may just be Islamic? oO

Now she is sacked......get revenge!
Toilet paper her house,then give her house a shower with eggs :cheers: .

Sieg said:
Now she is sacked......get revenge!
Toilet paper her house,then give her house a shower with eggs :cheers: .

Too small time. Stick a pipebomb under her car and when she turns it on, BOOM! That's how we did it in my Mafia days.

Pressure said:
Too small time. Stick a pipebomb under her car and when she turns it on, BOOM! That's how we did it in my Mafia days.

:LOL: I don't know why but that made me chuckle :upstare:

I really didn't expect her to get sacked though! :eek: Maybe a warning or something, were there a number of complaints?

"Whats that Jimmy? You want to use the purple crayon? I'll give YOU the purple crayon, right up your pompus ASS! Why you crying Jimmy? You cant HANDLE THE CRAYON? Pansy"

Sorry.. I totally read the thread title then posted. Im most likely wayyy off topic.

Ritz said:
"Whats that Jimmy? You want to use the purple crayon? I'll give YOU the purple crayon, right up your pompus ASS! Why you crying Jimmy? You cant HANDLE THE CRAYON? Pansy"

Sorry.. I totally read the thread title then posted. Im most likely wayyy off topic.

Why did he have to be called Jimmy? ;(

Good to see it went in your favour in the end :)

My year is pretty good at getting teachers sacked, we've gotten rid of quite a few now :E

K e r b e r o s said:
What was her side of the story? Oh ... whose that in your Avatar? :D

Well, i bet KingTheBadger was eyeing her up and rejected him, so he got her fired. Poor woman :(.

I can tell you that if you are black or minority or whatever, and this is a university environement, and you make a complaint about her apparently racist treatment of you - the University is gonna bend over backwards to help you OR cover it up.

If they opt for the cover up - approach the media, and a good lawyer.

I don't think you can call an Asian a minority in most universities these days. I'm an engineer at UBC, white people are the minority here.

aha well erm good work.... I guess, I don't think I know the whole story ( and yes I have read the whole thread)

You seemed quick to tell the story badger, but you're not quick at dealing out the details.....You just seem to give us little tidbits without the information...It may not bother you, but I think you're lying...

Back