buying a one-way ticket to Europe

DreadLord1337 said:
No, he became ignorant when he brought up a week old PSP/DS thread that he had pretty much no part in, just to try and tick me off.
This thread is not about the PSP and the DS, it's about helping me find a job:cheese:

That was your thread, too. I say get the DS :p

This thread also doesn't seem to be about helping you find a job, and more about how much your life sucks and your major in computer science gets you nowhere and how you're going to Europe and how awesome you are but you're a failure. :)

Could we wrap up this discussion?

kirovman said:
Do charity work in Africa.
Do you realize how difficult it is to join the Peace Corps? One does not just sign up for the Peace Corps; there is a selection process as elitist as that for a white-collar job with any company.

secret friend said:
Do you realize how difficult it is to join the Peace Corps? One does not just sign up for the Peace Corps; there is a selection process as elitist as that for a white-collar job with any company.

you'll think of an excuse for everything ..you dont want our advice you just want us to agree with you that the system has ****ed you over ..well no, you ****ed yourself over ..stop being a whining prat, stop making excuses and get off your self-pitying ass and do something with your life. Stop whining no one cares

15357 said:
Go join the Army.
That's a possibility.

Do I need to lose weight before doing that? I am probably 40lbs overweight and can't do a single pull up or a push up. I can do sit ups though. Will they still take me?

secret friend said:
That's a possibility.

Do I need to lose weight before doing that? I am probably 40lbs overweight and can't do a single pull up or a push up. I can do sit ups though. Will they still take me?

Well, do you think you'll be able to stand in front of your superior officer during a gunfight?

secret friend said:
That's a possibility.

Is that a joke

secret friend said:
Well.

yeah, maybe

i don't know.

but I went to college. doesn't that count?

Not really, loser.

Sorry :dozey:

secret friend said:

you don't have to join the peace core, there a plenty of charities desperate for volunteers

Erestheux said:
Not really, loser.

Sorry :dozey:
Do you feel better about yourself when you say things like that? I never understood the type of satisfaction that people like you derive from humiliating others.

Mr Stabby said:
you don't have to join the peace core, there a plenty of charities desperate for volunteers

Such as?

I love the feeling of this place, there's so much love and friendliness! It's like watching Teletubbies only with more gayness!

secret friend said:
Do you feel better about yourself when you say things like that? I never understood the type of satisfaction that people like you derive from humiliating others.

First you agreed with me, and now you're making fun of me? :LOL:

bye teh wey i am fat n cannot do teh puishups 2 ;( ;( feel bad 4 me

Erestheux said:
Awwwww!! Sounds like someone needs a hug!:imu::LOL:

Erestheux said:
First you agreed with me, and now you're making fun of me? :LOL:

I don't care if I am ugly and overweight, I can still get hot chicks.:)

I thought everything in your life sucked?

Im ugly too, though I compensate with my huge 1.) 6 pack 2.) Brain 3.) Cock. Two of those can be enhanced with practice and training, one cannot :p
Just work hard as **** and you'll be earning the same package as my dad in no time (hint - Quite a lot :p)

Llama said:
I thought everything in your life sucked?

Im ugly too, though I compensate with my huge 1.) 6 pack )
You had it as your msn display picture.

Wtf dude.

By the way, why have you chosen Europe to go to? What about the other continents and countries on Earth? ;)

Rizzo89 said:
It's all about psychology. If you understand how women think, you understand how to get them in bed. It's all about conveying the type of personality that they naturally feel attracted to.

Attraction is not a choice.

one said:
By the way, why have you chosen Europe to go to? What about the other continents and countries on Earth?

Latin America, big no.
Africa, no. I'd stick out like a sore thumb.
Bahrain, no.
India, no.
East Asia, no.
Australia, maybe.
New Zealand, maybe.
everything else, not interested.

secret friend said:
It's all about psychology. If you understand how women think, you understand how to get them in bed. It's all about conveying the type of personality that they naturally feel attracted to.

which one of your many personalities is the swinging lothario? most of the others must be jealous of his success with the ladies

secret friend said:
Latin America, big no.
Bahrain, no.
India, no.
East Asia, no.
Australia, maybe.
New Zealand, maybe.

This is pretty bad. 'everything else'.

Stay in your country. Get fatter. Don't question any of your assumptions.

STOP - Hamburgertime

Can't touch this.

:afro:

secret friend said:

Latin America, big no.
Bahrain, no.
India, no.
East Asia, no.
Australia, maybe.
New Zealand, maybe.

Why bother list the ones you say "no" to, if you're going to put an everything else section anyway?

sinkoman said:
Why bother list the ones you say "no" to, if you're going to put an everything else section anyway?
The ones I listed are the ones I would like to visit, but not necessarily to start a new life.

I don't think you would like Europe tbh, and Europe doesn't generally like Americans

Solaris said:
You had it as your msn display picture.

Wtf dude.
indeed ^^

Jealous? :p
Anyway, I was talking to some very nice (read: hot) people, and they wanted to know.
Look on the bright side, at elast you know it wasnt someone elses I had on

Rajjuki Tenjins said:
LOL @ IRONIC MISSPELLING OF MISSPELL!
Haha!

Ahahahahahahaha I didn't catch that.

Go Dreadlord Go! :thumbs:

Back