Calll Of Duty demos!

Originally posted by Dsty2001
If it was only a grenade they threw down the hatch, then that tank should have not went up in a firey explosion like it did! :-/

Not so weird if you think clear, why it exploded like that is that the ammunition in the tank exploded.

well not really. Heres how a ww1 mod would go-

/join server.::Spawn, run 5 feet die, spawn, run 4 feet, shoot, die, spawn run 9 feet, shoot, gas, die. <repeat>

Not so weird if you think clear, why it exploded like that is that the ammunition in the tank exploded.

The ammuntion exploded? LMAO!

105mm rounds could pass straight through a tanks turret, and not detonate a tanks ammuntion, but a grenade is? I seriously doubt it

Originally posted by nw909
Does CoD have multiplay?

Yup. I'm looking forward to it.

MP Gamemodes:
Deathmatch & Team Deathmatch
Behind Enemy Lines
Retrieval
Seek & Destroy

Originally posted by nw909
Woah, that sounds damn cool.

Check out the Gamespot-article. I posted the link earlier. I am really looking forward to this game.

Yea the MP sounds badass but the thing i dont get is it strictly round based or reinforcements or both? In the preview it says its round based like CS but then later on when it talks about what the "killcam" is it says "you can immediately hit the f button to respawn or watch the last 7 seconds by your opponents view" or something like that. Im guessing its both, which is great since it makes both camps happy.

The ammuntion exploded? LMAO!

105mm rounds could pass straight through a tanks turret, and not detonate a tanks ammuntion, but a grenade is? I seriously doubt it

God damnit... the grenade fell down INTO the tank, and the blast from the grenade did so the ammunition IN the tank exploded.

Always thought why the burning tanks in Close Combat exploded sometimes? That’s why the ammunition exploded.

God damnit... the grenade fell down INTO the tank, and the blast from the grenade did so the ammunition IN the tank exploded.
Yes I know, but not many tanks ammuntions exploded from a single grenade getting dropped into it during WW2.

Always thought why the burning tanks in Close Combat exploded sometimes? That’s why the ammunition exploded.
It's because the ammunition is exposed to extreme heat for a period of time. Sometimes, it would take up to 4 hours before the ammo would start cooking off. Why would a single grenade do it instantly? It wouldnt

Yes I know, but not many tanks ammuntions exploded from a single grenade getting dropped into it during WW2.

Yes, I know that, but sometimes the whole tank must have exploded like in Call of Duty with a grenade... you'll never know.

It's because the ammunition is exposed to extreme heat for a period of time. Sometimes, it would take up to 4 hours before the ammo would start cooking off.

Yes, that’s right.

Why would a single grenade do it instantly? It wouldnt

Because of the blast from the grenade! Maybe it wouldn’t explode like that every time like you said, but YOU never know... I’m pretty sure that this kind of things happened in WWII.

But I agree with you about the Panzerfaust taking out that Tiger with one shot on the front.
Better if it just was a PanzerIV H that you encountered (Like that second tank in the demo coming trough the wall).

Has anyone ever had that second tank, the Panzer, almost nail them?
Its possibly one of the coolest effects ever.

i have played both demos.

here is a cool thing guys.

the THIRD tank... you can blow it up 2 ways.

1) with your bazzoca

2) go around the bk to the tank, and watch two soldiers jump on the tank, open the door, shoot in it, throw a nade in it, and jump off.

it is gr8!

I am making a movie clip for the second demo. All i need help on is does ANYONE know where a good upload site is? that i can post a link for all you to download?

Originally posted by commando
1) with your bazzoca

Heh, I did that the first time I played the demo... the blast from the explosion killed my 2 buddies though. :( ;)

I am making a movie clip for the second demo. All i need help on is does ANYONE know where a good upload site is? that i can post a link for all you to download?

uploadit.com

i have played both demos.

here is a cool thing guys.

the THIRD tank... you can blow it up 2 ways.

1) with your bazzoca

2) go around the bk to the tank, and watch two soldiers jump on the tank, open the door, shoot in it, throw a nade in it, and jump off.

it is gr8!

Yea i watched them blow it also actually thats whatwe have been talkin about...

Where can you find the second demo? I've tried to look practically everywhere on the net.

Hmmm it should work put uploadit.com into a search engine and see what comes up. And crazy someone posted a link to one a few pages back i believe.

By the way , that Brothers In Arms video was short but beatiful.. Me wanna!

How do you record from the demo? Do you need a special program and a player, and can you edit it in a program like Movie Maker (comes with win XP) ? I'd be very thankful if someone could tell me how to do this!

my movie is done. i am sending it to a call of duty site soon i hope and i will post the link on here for all of you to watch ;)

Originally posted by Direwolf
Has anyone ever had that second tank, the Panzer, almost nail them?
Its possibly one of the coolest effects ever.

Yeah, after the tank shoots the wood and it then shoots that bunker type thing, or house, I dunno, my vision was all red and orange and smeary :D

Originally posted by CrazyHarij
How do you record from the demo? Do you need a special program and a player, and can you edit it in a program like Movie Maker (comes with win XP) ? I'd be very thankful if someone could tell me how to do this!

If you want to record from a game, just download fraps, it’s easy to use and good.

Download it from here: http://www.fraps.com/

Bad thing is though it’s only a shareware, and you can only record in 16 seconds. In the full version though you can record longer I think.

I have taken some videos on games like CoD, BF1942 and Halo, and they are in great quality.

One file can go up to 50meg, so I recommend you to use DScaler and decrease the quality of the video, don’t worry though, the quality of the video is still excellent. :)

Originally posted by Loke
If you want to record from a game, just download fraps, it’s easy to use and good.

Download it from here: http://www.fraps.com/

Bad thing is though it’s only a shareware, and you can only record in 16 seconds. In the full version though you can record longer I think.

I have taken some videos on games like CoD, BF1942 and Halo, and they are in great quality.

One file can go up to 50meg, so I recommend you to use DScaler and decrease the quality of the video, don’t worry though, the quality of the video is still excellent. :)

I used Fraps and loved it to bits, so i bought the FULL version!

and...

1) the full version shows you the Full screen
2) the full version lets you record for AS LONG AS YOU WANT! it is that gr8!

3) you can record for as long as you want, but when you are done recording i would put the movie clip you made into windows movie maker and save it there. This is because the movie clip you made will be ALOT of mbs! mine has gone up to like 1.5GB before...so i saved it in movie maker and it changed from 1.5GB to 6MB in seconds :). then you just delete the 1.5gb when you are done!

it is gr8 and i really think you should all download the full version *costs £18*

i have made a good cod movie clip of me playing. i just want to know how i can put my movie online for you all to watch it hehe.

ww2 games rule, they get better and better...THIS is what was intented with a good ww2 game from the beginning.

Back