Cases

Pitt-Bull

Reaction score
Is this a nice case?
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?DEPA=&sumit=Go&description=11%2D144%2D006&searchdepa=0

11-144-006-01.JPG

It's got really good cooling if that's what you're wondering. And the variable speed control fans is a nice touch for cooling. But aside from that, everything else about a case is personal preference.

Personally I like it, but the swinging door would get on my nerves.

I think it is a good case but too high of price.
I know of cases with the same layout for 100$. Black case along with a large 120mm fan on the back for moving a lot of air quietly instead of 2 slightly noiser 80mm fans.

There IS an antec piano, i've touched it :p

ive seen some cases made of wood ! and i was like woooooooooo, now thats crazy

Damn those are nice! i wonder are they solid wood or are they just 1mm wood panels on the actual antec case?

i bet its just like 1mm of wood on the outside, i see aluminum metal through the window

about that antec case: theres no window, i want to make sure my cpu isnt burning in there

Actually gasoline makes it easier to burn the thing.

Yeah... it takes a long time and a lot of money to buy some adhesive sheets of fake wood. Then you also have to cut them in to the right shapes and put them on! I mean, who has the time or money for that? Real wood? Oooh. Ahhh. Same effect. Waste of money.

hmm maybe i should cover up my old case with strips of adhesive sheets of fake wood... and if i think it looks crappy, ill sell it for 200

you know, it is known that, the color light green, just relaxes the mind and soul, just makes humans calmer, i dont konw why, but its known to do that.

Back