• catz0rs, yay

Votes: 64 61.0%
  • d0gz0rs, b00

Votes: 41 39.0%

• Total voters

Sui

Tank
Reaction score
my cat is trying to get on the keyboard coz he is bored of my lap, so i can only type wif 1 hand as i must tickle him and im making mistakes

so which iz it

i luv my cat
/me hugz0rs

I like both but own a dog

hey suicide check your PM's

d0gzors all teh way! We have a dog, that behaves just like a cat.

She loves fish, she sits on the windowboard(wtf?), she climbs on the sofas backrest, and one time she purred like.

I have both..

7 cats and 7 dogs
I have no favorites.. I love all my animals equally :)

What the hell are you Shuzer, some kinda farm owner? :D

I want an option for both, but I chose cats because I have 2... and only 1 dog.

CrazyHarij said:
What the hell are you Shuzer, some kinda farm owner? :D

I live in a countryish neighborhood :) Honestly, ALOT of people around my area have tons of pets.. there's this girl that lives near by who has 15 dogs

no I think he's building a recreation of Noah's ark for the coming apocolypse, except he got the numbers all wrong...it's 2 of each not 7 ;)

Shuzer said:
I live in a countryish neighborhood :) Honestly, ALOT of people around my area have tons of pets.. there's this girl that lives near by who has 15 dogs

I like my explanation a lot better :)

I prefer cats -- they're a lot less needy, but still make great company for some reason.

catz0rs 0wn...infact, my cat normally lays on my keyboard when it needs some attention :), good ol toffee :)

CptStern said:
no I think he's building a recreation of Noah's ark for the coming apocolypse, except he got the numbers all wrong...it's 2 of each not 7 ;)

sometimes animals wanna get kinky

Cats, forever. As Robert De Niro said in the film 'Meet the Parents', cats are way better than dogs. Dogs give you blind love, cats make you work for it.

Cats: Number one choice of pet for lawyers.

-Angry Lawyer

i have 3 cats and they all crave attention. my black on (knukles) will lie on anything, she used to lie on my LEGO when i was little!!! that would hurt!!

Tom just tries to sit infront of the moniter whenever hes in my room, coz that where im looking. then if i start watching my TV he sits infront of that. then if im asleep (my bed it a high one) he jumps on it!!! and he lands on my head!!!

look at the pic i included :p

OMG there are foxes out my window!!! i can see them playing as i am posting this!!! **** my dad is out with his digital camera... ill try and get a pic when he get back!!! there are like 5... and theyre living in a small bit of grass behind my gardedn, in the middle of a city :p ok, its not that small

my neighbour is my age, and hes trowing stones at them ;(

WTH? no d0gz0r people on hl2.net? hasn't anyone seen my subliminal dogz rule!!1 messages?

Suicide42 said:
i have 3 cats and they all crave attention. my black on (knukles) will lie on anything, she used to lie on my LEGO when i was little!!! that would hurt!!

Tom just tries to sit infront of the moniter whenever hes in my room, coz that where im looking. then if i start watching my TV he sits infront of that. then if im asleep (my bed it a high one) he jumps on it!!! and he lands on my head!!!

look at the pic i included :p

OMG there are foxes out my window!!! i can see them playing as i am posting this!!! **** my dad is out with his digital camera... ill try and get a pic when he get back!!! there are like 5... and theyre living in a small bit of grass behind my gardedn, in the middle of a city :p ok, its not that small

my neighbour is my age, and hes trowing stones at them ;(

you need to lay a beating on your neighbour :)

I love foxes. Cute, friendly, and smart. Foxes being illegal to keep as pets here (Or at least strongly discouraged), though, I'd have to say cats.

This topic sounds strangely familiar...

I like badgers and worms, other animals are stupid and ugly.

I have both. My cat sleeps in very wierd places like on my keyboard, and on our kitchen chairs (made of wood.)

My dog is an all black German Shepard and he is kind of stupid. He must think that out cat is like a really small dog because they get along quite well.

Can't help thinking this poll is slightly biased towards cats.

I don't like certain qualities of both cats and dogs....

A cat-dog combination...

Pobz said:
Can't help thinking this poll is slightly biased towards cats.

a suprisingly large amount of people voted for catse because they would rather vote for the option with a positive statement (yay) rather than a negative one (boo)

but cats rule ;) dogs just do wheat you say.

go jump of a cliff boy!!!

WOOF!! WOOF!! WOOF!! WOOF!! WOOf!! woof! woof! woof. woof. wof wof wf.. wf.. .. .. . .

splat!

I love both, but I've been raised around cats, so my natural responce is cats.

I hate cats and cats hate me. Dogs own. There's just no competition at all. Cats are stupid!

I'm right, you're all wrong. Deal with it.

i like the type of cats that act like dogs and the type of dog that acts like cats

d0gzernators are the bestest for me.

My doggie just died last weekend. Send me your pity... ;(

Cats. They're so laid back and sleepy all the time.
And they are cuddly. :)

Yep, but they also eat disgusting infested vermin or bring it into the house, which is just as bad - Cats also get stuck up trees and have to be rescued - how smart is that.

Dogz all the way baby - Now boy, go eat that cat!!!

theagentsmith said:
d0gzernators are the bestest for me.

My doggie just died last weekend. Send me your pity... ;(
That's just sad:(
I just got a German Shepard that's already 3 years old. As long as you spent a lot of time with them...they'll die happy.

Dogs are more fun, but a Hell of a lot more annoying. I dunno... I choose ferrets. :p

Sweet Hell, Snakebyte, that top one of yours could one of my cats' twin! :O

Tredoslop said:
That's just sad:(
I just got a German Shepard that's already 3 years old. As long as you spent a lot of time with them...they'll die happy.

Well, mine actually died in agonizing pain. Its liver failed.

But that is okay, it was old. It just took me by suprise because it was fine one day, and then the next it was being shipped to the vets.

But on a lighter note... something good must have happened to someone in the last 10 seconds... ;(

Back