catz0rs or d0gzors

catz0rs or dogz0rs?

• catz0rs, yay

Votes: 64 61.0%
  • d0gz0rs, b00

Votes: 41 39.0%

• Total voters
Heres my dog 'Dusty'

We got her about 4 years ago when she was 2 years old. She was a rescued dog by the RSPCA because her previous owners had beaten her as a puppy, so when we got her she was scared of everyone and everything ;(

Shes OK now though, although she would never bite anyone or even growl... shes the softest dog i've ever known.

How cute :)

Dogs rule.

Shuzer said:
I have both..

7 cats and 7 dogs
I have no favorites.. I love all my animals equally :)

Holy mother of God......I'd go crazy with that many animals around.

I have 1 dogs and 1 cat...and I hate them both.The dogs is indoor and shits all over the place and so does the cat.Damn mut never shuts up ether....it barks all the time....

i love my dog

i kick our cat cat on a regular basis. it need to be broght down a peg. so damn proud of its self for killing a bird or scratching one of the nice leather couches. i never use to atack it but it always atacks me for no reason.

the final straw was when i opend my closet and it lept from the top shelf and tryed to attack my face. scared the shit out of me. like it thought it was a damn headcrab or somthing.

burnzie said:
i love my dog

i kick our cat cat on a regular basis. it need to be broght down a peg. so damn proud of its self for killing a bird or scratching one of the nice leather couches. i never use to atack it but it always atacks me for no reason.

the final straw was when i opend my closet and it lept from the top shelf and tryed to attack my face. scared the shit out of me. like it thought it was a damn headcrab or somthing.

Someone should kick you and see how it makes you respond. Seriously, people who abuse their pets disgust me.

she started it, its not like i do it hard or anithing.

burnzie said:
she started it, its not like i do it hard or anithing.

oh now that makes sense...your cat started it :rolleyes:

I have nothing personal against you but...if I saw you do that I'd make sure you never did that again

i think "kick" was a harsh word to use, i dont abuse that cat. i just chase it mainly or if im walking and it dosent move, i dont stop and it gets pushed by my foot as i take a step.

its not like im scoring goals with it or anything...

i did however shoot it with a large thick rubber band when it scratched my $3000 leather couch...

why do people like cats so much anyway....

and yes the cat did start it.

My cat's first time in the garden!

I spent half an hour chasing him to get back in the house. Next day he took a dive in the pond, immediately running into the house and afterwards taking a huge nervous breakdownpiss (in the cat toilet fortunately)

burnzie said:
i think "kick" was a harsh word to use, i dont abuse that cat. i just chase it mainly or if im walking and it dosent move, i dont stop and it gets pushed by my foot as i take a step.

its not like im scoring goals with it or anything...

i did however shoot it with a large thick rubber band when it scratched my $3000 leather couch...

why do people like cats so much anyway....

and yes the cat did start it.

why do you have a cat anyway?

and the cat started it? hehehe do you know what you're saying man? so in other words the cat, intelligent being that it is, decided to get back at you for all of your "gentle kicks" by scratching your $3000 leather couch?

the cats not mine...

the cat has mental problems. seriously...

what i ment was ever scince my sister got the cat, its done nothing but atack me, i retaliated after a good 6 months of this. i dont go out of my way to atack it for fun, it'll cop it if attacks me though.

as for intelligent, its inteligent not ot come near me now. hence i dont attack it because i have no reason to. im not heartless.

:LOL:, what sort of things does your attacker to btw ? hehe

burnzie said:
the cats not mine...

the cat has mental problems. seriously...

what i ment was ever scince my sister got the cat, its done nothing but atack me, i retaliated after a good 6 months of this. i dont go out of my way to atack it for fun, it'll cop it if attacks me though.

as for intelligent, its inteligent not ot come near me now. hence i dont attack it because i have no reason to. im not heartless.

an animal reacts to how you react to it. If you leave it alone it will leave you alone. Still there is no excuse for hitting an animal.

wow... burnzie i never knew you were so cruel... ;(
seriously, i know that you didnt mean much harm (or thats what your saying) but you shouldnt harm animals in any way, it can traumatise them for life. and what, you think you can terrorise a little cat just because you scared the shit out of it by invading its cupboard??? think from its perspective, not yours.

all cats are different... some are sissies, like my cats (i dont think any of them have ever hurt me, ever..) and others are vicious like lions... but non eof them deserve to be hurt ...

Tom, my male cat, is a complete coward and wouldnt hurt a fly because he thinks that it might haunt him from the dead or something. whenever he has a fight with any of my other cats, he ends up running away and hiding.

Maisie, Tom's sister, is even more of a scaredy cat than tom. she runs away if a tree sways in the wind and doesnt come out again... But she knows i wont hurt her so she regularly sits on my lap when im playing on my gamecube, or watching the TV, or im on the PC... she's quite good company :)

and finally Knuckles (knuckles the echidna not knuckles from your hands ;) )... she is Maisie's daughter (one of 5, but we gave the others to freinds). She is black and fat (fatter than her mum or uncle). she sits anywhere. LEGO, wet paint, random objects, stationary... and when she sits down she goes to sleep within 5 minutes. and when she is asleep she sqeaks. she also squeaks when you poke her, or pick her up, or tickle her tummy. its funny :D

when Maisie gave birth to 5 kittens, i named them whatever i wanted (my mum didnt care as long as she got to name one). so my kittens' names were..

Knuckles, sonic, Tails, squeaky-fatso (because he squeaked when you did ANYTHING and he waas SO FAT lmao!!! and he was a cute little kitten! a cute fat squeaky kitten! so cute!!) and my mum named one peachy.

btw.. my freind said to me thismorning (remember- dont try this at home.. ever) that he thought it would be funny to put smarties on a cats legs and watch it walk like a robot... lmao, thats funny, but so, so cruel :|

simmo said:
:LOL:, what sort of things does your attacker to btw ? hehe

attack me headcrab style from the top of the closet is one way.

somtimes it pretends to be nice and thats fine, then when you least expect it, it takes a swipe at your eyes :| other times it sneaks up from behind. i coped a swipe on the back of my neck.

odviously i look like an animal abuser, but you realy need to see this cat. i dont hit for fun or at all really, and i never did anything to seriously harm it, unless that includes shoting it with a water pistol or chaseing it. and that is only provoked attacks. ive odviously struck a nerve with some cat lovers here and im sorry thats not what i ment to do.

i know it conspires against me. ploting. evil beast.

its a living incarnation of satan...

you should use mental abusion, not phisical... like lock int in a cat basket with images of good cats on the sides, or show it a reel of film with good cats doing normal things and keep its eyes open with hooks (like you see at the cinema :D )

:O you could put cotten wool around its paws!!! lol, then it wouldnt hurt you :LOL:

Suicide42 said:
you should use mental abusion, not phisical... like lock int in a cat basket with images of good cats on the sides, or show it a reel of film with good cats doing normal things and keep its eyes open with hooks (like you see at the cinema :D )

:O you could put cotten wool around its paws!!! lol, then it wouldnt hurt you :LOL:

it had a lamp shade thing at one stage, that was hillarious :D

burnzie said:
attack me headcrab style from the top of the closet is one way.

somtimes it pretends to be nice and thats fine, then when you least expect it, it takes a swipe at your eyes :| other times it sneaks up from behind. i coped a swipe on the back of my neck.

odviously i look like an animal abuser, but you realy need to see this cat. i dont hit for fun or at all really, and i never did anything to seriously harm it, unless that includes shoting it with a water pistol or chaseing it. and that is only provoked attacks. ive odviously struck a nerve with some cat lovers here and im sorry thats not what i ment to do.

i know it conspires against me. ploting. evil beast.

its a living incarnation of satan...

does it attack your sister?

my sister in laws cat was rescued from an abusive enviroment...she was often kicked. The cat to this day (10 years after being rescued) will not alow anyone to touch her except my sister in law and even then it's only when the cat chooses to be touched. Animals are defenseless, they are just protecting themselves. Your cat attacked you because it perceived you as a threat.

just remember; Karma may come back to bite you in the ass

CptStern said:
just remember; Karma may come back to bite you in the ass

if you havent got that from my previous posts, it does, on a regular basis.

except my cats name isnt karma... ;)

reading the paper on the couch, I was hardly being threating towards it, or the other times, prehaps i look like a previous owner or somthing...

burnzie said:
if you havent got that from my previous posts, it does, on a regular basis.

reading the paper on the couch, I was hardly being threating towards it, or the other times, prehaps i look like a previous owner or somthing...

heh...animals love me, I've never been attacked. Dogs always try to lick me to death and cats wont leave me alone...Good Karma :)

oh and cats have long memories

burnzie said:

LMAO!! :LOL:

no-one has commented on me naming a cat "squeaky fatso"... lol, thats probally just as cruel as abuse :LOL:

Suicide42 said:
LMAO!! :LOL:

no-one has commented on me naming a cat "squeaky fatso"... lol, thats probally just as cruel as abuse :LOL:

id say so ;)....

the smarty idea was funny, not cruel :D

aww come on, what if i made little tap shoes for it? :D

burnzie said:
aww come on, what if i made little tap shoes for it? :D

heh...putting tap shoes on a human is cruel, more so if you put them on a cat

put a bell around it's neck so you'll always know where it is

btw my dog was abused as a puppy..we got him at 10 weeks old but whatever happened to him before we got him has stayed with him to this day. He wont go into closed off rooms, wont go through strange doorways, he walks backwards from the bedroom to the living room, always keeping an eye on the bathroom (that's my fault cuz I gave him a bath a few times...and he really hates baths). Abuse lasts a lifetime

CptStern said:
heh...putting tap shoes on a human is cruel, more so if you put them on a cat

put a bell around it's neck so you'll always know where it is

lol good point...

as for the bell, its got one...

... all i hear is *jingle* slash with the claws a split second later, it learned how to walk without it making noise, so all i hear of it is when i jumps... :|

CptStern said:
btw my dog was abused as a puppy..we got him at 10 weeks old but whatever happened to him before we got him has stayed with him to this day. He wont go into closed off rooms, wont go through strange doorways, he walks backwards from the bedroom to the living room, always keeping an eye on the bathroom (that's my fault cuz I gave him a bath a few times...and he really hates baths). Abuse lasts a lifetime

as for dogs, i might sound a bit of a hippocrite (remove the might) but abuse to dogs is not on. i love dogs. Dogs are not evil.

the "abuse" i hand out to my cat i wouldnt call abuse, its not as bad as it seems, and alot of the stuff i speak of happend a few years ago anyway. (i to have a good memory;)) the cat dosent attack me anymore nearly as much as it used to, i guess we have grown to live with eachother now, although it still scratches things and i still yell and stomp if it does...

burnzie said:
lol good point...

... all i hear is *jingle* slash with the claws a split second later, it learned how to walk without it making noise, so all i hear of it is when i jumps... :|

oh my god... the cats... THEYVE LEARD HOW TO OPED DOORS!!! they can communicate in groups.. theyre... speaking to each other.... :eek:
they want the eggs! give them the eggs!!! [/jurrasic park rip off]

Suicide42 said:
oh my god... the cats... THEYVE LEARD HOW TO OPED DOORS!!! they can communicate in groups.. theyre... speaking to each other.... :eek:
they want the eggs! give them the eggs!!! [/jurrasic park rip off]

it wouldnt suprise me :LOL: ...:| *me runs*

burnzie said:
lol good point...

as for dogs, i might sound a bit of a hippocrite (remove the might) but abuse to dogs is not on. i love dogs. Dogs are not evil.

the "abuse" i hand out to my cat i wouldnt call abuse, its not as bad as it seems, and alot of the stuff i speak of happend a few years ago anyway. (i to have a good memory;)) the cat dosent attack me anymore nearly as much as it used to, i guess we have grown to live with eachother now, although it still scratches things and i still yell and stomp if it does...

cats scratch things, that's what they do ...it's like asking a dog to stop wagging it's tail. Well at least you didnt have it declawed...that would have opened a whole new can o worms :)

CptStern said:
cats scratch things, that's what they do ...it's like asking a dog to stop wagging it's tail. Well at least you didnt have it declawed...that would have opened a whole new can o worms :)

it has a scratching post... un-touched :hmph:

hmmm let me guess, you like to set the cats on fire ;)

i own it. its well fun, but i actually feel more sorry for the cats than the humans, ironically.. probally because you are supposed to want to kill those damn americans :flame:

i never killed one cat during that game, but i did capture 45 or something. i released them all during the apocalypse though...

CptStern said:
hmmm let me guess, you like to set the cats on fire ;)

i was thinking more of the fact you could stick em' on the end of a shotgun and use them as a suppresor... :|

heh I havent played the game but that sounds crazy

Back