Children laughing

Pick up or nudge the doll on the playground to reproduce that noise.

u need a program called gcfscape (google) and u can open .gcf's (i think its sourcesounds.gcf)

damned if i listened to the children now ill never get to sleep(ecspicailly with all the wind and rain over here) *shivers*

Anyway, I never saw those ghostly images... its a FAKE!!! lol

Can anyone please post a direct link to gcfscape ? I can only find non working versions, the download at Nem's place doesn't work (for me)... Thx....

lol, i used the radio1 music in one of my flash movies, and i noticed the strange sounds and stuff, cause my movie is scary :eek:

*edit*

woah, i was looking at that picture, andi had the tv on turned up, then all of the sudden EERRGGHHH WEEK TEST

sorry for another post but.. did anyone notice at the beginning of radio1.wav, where you hear the trumpet playing, did anyone notice in the background, the female combine speaker voice thing you hear in the apartments?

Isn't that song that plays on T.V. in the game (radio1.wav) supposed to remind people of their childhood. I remember reading on these forums that the song on T.V. sounds exactly the same no matter if it's played forwards or backwards and it reminds people of their childhood.

Connection?

The picture with the 'ghosts' are indeed a photshop creation, look at the left leg of the left child, where you can see that theres a white spot. A bit unproffesional to look at every detail, but don't look for leftover white spots :p. (but it could be just me). Nut I also didn't hear the childern, but now I know you can hear it and I think I am going to hear it again :D.

freaky when i pushed the swing the same noise of children laughing came 2 me.it freaked me out cuz i new nuthing waz goin 2 happen so i put m ear phones onto the loudest and RAAAAAAAAAAAAHit shouted right down the ear. i went down and i went inside and i went back and the swings began to move it waz very wierd and the sound of the combine soldiers running at them and shoutin'"HEY KIDS GET THE HELL OUT OF HEAR" it is freaky just thinking about the scene .wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow :eek:

i am stuk here now i do not no how 2 get back 2 home??? :rolleyes:

na@@$^__^$$:.:.] said:
freaky when i pushed the swing the same noise of children laughing came 2 me.it freaked me out cuz i new nuthing waz goin 2 happen so i put m ear phones onto the loudest and RAAAAAAAAAAAAHit shouted right down the ear. i went down and i went inside and i went back and the swings began to move it waz very wierd and the sound of the combine soldiers running at them and shoutin'"HEY KIDS GET THE HELL OUT OF HEAR" it is freaky just thinking about the scene .wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow :eek:

please translate that in clearer words, i didnt get what you was saying

na@@$^__^$$:.:.] said:
i am stuk here now i do not no how 2 get back 2 home??? :rolleyes:
wat home? Gordon Freeman doesn't even own a room in teh apartment. :smoking:

Back