top on the list (lindor)
2098235065_717d4c11de_m.jpg

semi chocholate
jaffa-cakes.jpg

bottom list
800px-twix_opened.jpg

marsbarMS1205_468x272.jpg

Bounty.jpg
hey jverne maybe you're on your period and craving chocolate but it doesn't mean that you have to stretch the thread to the dimensions of your huge echoey vagina thanks - sulk

I NEED CHOCOLATE! i can't get it, i'm at work :(

Pitty the country that does not import this.

Hey dickbar how about not stretching the thread dickbar - sulk
milka-cream-2.jpg

Not exactly chocolate but ,

nutella-450.jpg

Dark chocolate, chocolate with peanut butter, and chocolate with coconut are my favorite varieties of chocolate treats.

I'm quite partial to a Snickers.

I bought some Milk Duds once from a specialty sweet shop here in the UK - just to see what they were like. Well, let me tell you, they were pretty alright.

Sulkdodds
Silkdodds
Milkdodds
Milkdudds
Milkduds

:arms:

Kexchoklad-2.jpg

Kexchoklad is THE best one in the world. Your arguments are invalid.

They only sell it in sweden tho :( i miss it so much

Hi I'm just quoting this post to remind you all that everyone else in this thread is clearly a plebeian ****wit.

Lindt is definitely not average!!!

oh and sorry sulky, it's hard to keep an eye for image sizes when you have to clean up menstrual blood from the floor.

Valrhona, 85 percent.
I love dark chocolate. Dark chocolates from around the world, with varying flavors and various percentages. I kept going higher, past 85%, past 90%...until I ate a bar of 100% cacao.

I would not wish that on my worst enemy. Truly since that day my love of chocolate has taken a dive.

Wide thread is wide.
Preeeeeeeeeetty.

I don't think I've ever tried 100%, but I've had high 90s and I enjoyed them a lot, I'd like to try 100.

Don't eat much chocolate any more, but I do still like my Kinder Bueno from time to time:

Kinder_Bueno_ak.jpg

milk-dud.jpg

It's all fun and games until it gets in between your teeth and stuck to the roof of your mouth.

So delicious though.

NO DON'T

I'm serious

I don't want anyone to go through what I had to go through :(
Hey so I was thinking of drinking some pure alcohol some time. I'm sure it would be great. Man I would get so buzzed.

Chocolate is good, but chocolate with mint... ehh... not a fan (regarding the After Eight's).

Also strangely not a fan of overpriced (at least I'm pretty sure the one in the picture is) chocolate cakes either.

But other than that milk chocolate is awesome. Also a relatively new discovery for me is Daim, because it's not sold in Poland (actually I only see it in Sweden). Eating it right now, oh yeah.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Toblerone is delicious as well, but I kinda got tired of it, need a break from it for a longer while.

Oh that's right, I forgot chocolate with mint to add to my list.

Chocolate needs peanut butter or mint. Therefore, my favorite chocolate candies are Resses, peanut butter M&Ms, Mint Premium M&Ms and york peppermint patties.

I don't think I've ever tried 100%, but I've had high 90s and I enjoyed them a lot, I'd like to try 100.

I think the highest I've had was 92%. It was pretty good. At first it just seemed kinda bitter, but after I sat and thought about it for a while, there were actually some interesting flavors in there. Despite Darkside's warnings, I would also like to try 100. It can't be that bad, can it?

Chocolate with mint and/or raspberry is good.

Reeses is by far the greatest poor man's chocolate peanut butter snack.

I think the highest I've had was 92%. It was pretty good. At first it just seemed kinda bitter, but after I sat and thought about it for a while, there were actually some interesting flavors in there. Despite Darkside's warnings, I would also like to try 100. It can't be that bad, can it?

Chocolate with mint and/or raspberry is good.

No you ****. No offense meant. :p

DO NOT TRY 100. The only reason I ever ate 100% was for tests and waking up. It gives this horrible jolt to your brain after 4 seconds of ingestion. I always had a bottle of 500ml vitamin C drink ready whenever I ate a full bar.

Hey so I was thinking of drinking some pure alcohol some time. I'm sure it would be great. Man I would get so buzzed.
:hmph:
Despite Darkside's warnings, I would also like to try 100. It can't be that bad, can it?
You fool! This is one of the rare times I'm not exaggerating! It really is that bad!
DO NOT TRY 100.
Listen to Numbers and I! Don't be a fool!

Man, seriously, you're just making us all want to try it all the more.

Fine! Do what you want. You were warned. This is one of those "don't touch the stove, it's hot" situations. You don't understand what "hot" is yet.

I accept the consequences of my actions. I am a hedonist.

Admittedly, this actually means I am philosophically obligated to taste semen at some point, but there's no rush.

How are these percentages related to chocolate?

Edit: Oh never mind.

Percent chance of proving Darkside wrong about 100% tasting bad.

Admittedly, this actually means I am philosophically obligated to taste semen at some point, but there's no rush.
I hate you, because now you have me contemplating: pure cacao, to the best of my ability to describe it, is like taking tree bark and chalk, throwing them into a chipper, then taking the pulped pieces and putting them in a blender until smooth, trying to process out all of the flavor as possible, then forming it into a bar and letting it harden. It's completely unsweet and leaves a lingering taste that's impossible to get out of your mouth without scrubbing. (Although I didn't know about drinking something with vitamin C like Numbers proposed; maybe that works to get it out well) It is like taking a bite out of a redwood.

Anyway now I'm contemplating if semen, which I'VE ONLY HEARD TELL can produce a sweet flavor if you eat things like pineapples and strawberries and other sweet fruits, I wonder if the two tastes would counteract each other.

Fuck why am I thinking about this I hate you Sulkdodds.

100 percent is pretty bad. I wouldn't recommend it. That's why 85 is my favourite, it's the sweet spot.

M&M and Chocolate Chip cookie from Subway.

picture0001xe.jpg

God dammit it is good.

Yes, TS, I too love chocolate.

Back