Citizen of United States of America

evil^milk said:
Oh hey, another useless addition to America. Watch your racist comments.

Welcome to America! Hey, I am sorry, but when you come here illegally, don’t expect me to care much about your life or what I am calling you. Then again, who else will serve me hamburgers in McDonalds.

Adrien C, I am from Russia originally, but been living in USA for past 5 years.
Also to the guy who said about some military service, I sure am glad we didn’t have to. Army is not my thing, however I said YES, that indeed I will fight for the country in the face of the danger and so on.

Mr.Reak said:
I said YES, that indeed I will fight for the country in the face of the danger and so on.

Then I think you are as deserving to be an American as any other American. :)

Mr.Reak said:
Welcome to America! Hey, I am sorry, but when you come here illegally, don’t expect me to care much about your life or what I am calling you.

that wasn't my point.

But now that you mention it, do you have a clue of the things illegal immigrants go through? I bet you really don't care so I won't bother, but these people deserve just as much respect as you do.

Javes said:
You make a better half British-Half American flag. Then talk some rubbish.

Would you like me too? I'm a texture artist, i think i can handle it.

DreadLord1337 said:
Would you like me too? I'm a texture artist, i think i can handle it.
Well if and when you post any work i'll say 'ZOMG THAT'S AWFUL'

That's exactly what I've been expecting since it was first mentioned.

have a pie.

kirovman said:
The US economy thrives on illegal immigrants.

Yea, because a ton of non working, non tax paying mexicans that hop the fence to get over here reaallllly brings in the moneh. That's why we posted mcdonald's and burger king's all along the mexican border. Damn man, we got em hooked from the start.

Shut up.

Why would they ask if you have been a member of a communist patry, is that illegal?

The_Monkey said:
Why would they ask if you have been a member of a communist patry, is that illegal?

probably, I know its illegal here though...

DreadLord1337 said:
Mmhm, cuz that's normally what communism demonstrates right?
Pretty much yes, at least here they do... But it doesn't matter if the demostate freedom of speech or not, they must be allowed anyway! That's what it means to be a democracy; that every opinion shall be allowed.

BTW. How can you allow the KKK but not communists?

First of all, communism IS NOT illegal in the United States. The question itself was probably instituted during the Cold War. I don't know the purpose of the question, or anything about that. But the KKK was allowed at first because they were not violent. I seriously doubt the US Government was completely fine with the KKK when they started their hate crimes against blacks etc.. I don't know, I wasn't around then.

This belongs in politics section, but then why would they ask if you are a communist? That's not their business...

Yeah.

btw, communism, in its ideal form, is perfect.

too bad most communist states don't have all the qualities to become ideal.

15357 said:
Yeah.

btw, communism, in its ideal form, is perfect.

too bad most communist states don't have all the qualities to become ideal.

What is communism in its ideal form?

DreadLord1337 said:
Yea, because a ton of non working, non tax paying mexicans that hop the fence to get over here reaallllly brings in the moneh. That's why we posted mcdonald's and burger king's all along the mexican border. Damn man, we got em hooked from the start.

Shut up.

Yup, the companies don't pay illegal immigrants so much since they aren't protected by minimum wage laws, and they are willing to work longer hours, it's win-win for the businesses.

Oh and don't tell people who you disagree with to shut up, Captain 1337.

And Maddox pretty much says the same thing :http://maddox.xmission.com/hatemail.cgi?p=1#CLUETRAIN

Raziaar said:
What is communism in its ideal form?
Well if you follow the Marx's Manifesto, it says that the final stage of communism is when all bourgeoisie exploitation has stopped, and total equality exists. Although before that happens there first must be "the Dictatorship of the Proletariat", during which the workers will overthrow the bourgeois and take control. But all countries that have had a communist revolution, Russia, China, Cuba etc, have all remained at the Dictatorship of the Proletariat, and therefore never been true communist states. But this is just Marxism, other ideologies such as Leninism, Stalinism and Maoism also exist, but I'm not so familiar with those.

Back