Collectors Edition info?

R

Rozza

I deeply apolagise if this has been done before, I searched on collectors edition and I didn't find the info I sought. I decided to put my question to some of you forum go-ers seeing as you'd be able to tell me these things (me hopes) Does anyone know if the Collectors edition is definetly coming out at the same time as the normal edition?

Thankyou for your time.

- Rozzer

Nah, we don't know anything about the CE to be honest, except that it's coming.

I damb well hope it comes out at the same time. Would you prefer half life 2, when it comes out - or teh collectors edition a week after?

- Rozza

In the Info From Valve thread (somewhere in the last couple pages) it is confirmed that the Collector's Edition will be released at the same time.

there's talk that Half-Life Source will be included in the CE along with Half-Life 2. But that's just rumors so far.

My gamestop says it will cost $79

wait a min..
if the whole team works on hl2 and cs:s and possible the hl2: mp... so wouldn't the collectors edition only have everything that the standard has plus hl:s and a few things that collect dust?

imean.. if they are not porting all the games at once whats the point of getting the CE..unless you get all the ports for free once they are done if you have bought the CE..

Citizen 1150421 said:
imean.. if they are not porting all the games at once whats the point of getting the CE..unless you get all the ports for free once they are done if you have bought the CE..

You're assuming that the source ports are supposed to be free with the CE, when in fact no one really knows what's going to be in it. The CE is just supposed to be a limited version of the same game with a few extras thrown in. This doesn't neccessarily imply all of the source ports are supposed to be included.

Last time i heard about CE was that its going to be releases through steam and on DVD

ohh i m not gettng the ce anyways..

just the standard hl2 will do..

don't have time to play all the rehashes anyways..

go valve go lets get the game out the door go valve go.

woo doom3 soon
stalker delayd damn it.. i m guess F.E.A.R will be delayed too
damn need to get a power video card to play all ths stuff.
i have a 9600 pro and it getting obsolete..

farcry runs like a dream tho.

o_O the 9600 is obsolete? since when?

sure its not top of the line, but its far from obsolete...

Yeah, it runs the most demanding game around at the moment like a dream, yet it is obsolete.. lol

Bah, I wish I had the 9600. I'm stuck with a Radeon 7000 PCI.

Back on topic: Yeah, it's coming out at the same time. Otherwise nobody in their right mind would buy it unless they're rich and by both standard and CE.

Crusader said:
Yeah, it runs the most demanding game around at the moment like a dream, yet it is obsolete.. lol

sure it runs the most demanding games like a dream. but then there are good dreams and there are bad dreams

will the CE be sold in the shops or will it jus be on sale on the net or something lik that....

B-MAn said:
will the CE be sold in the shops or will it jus be on sale on the net or something lik that....

Of course it'll be in the shops.

Haha, very nice idea... I'd love a headcrab beanie too... I'd wear it to school and see if anyone thinks that I'm insane...

Back